Ran Dongling didn't know the actual price of the gift, and thought the gift his parents gave him might be too expensive.

Most of the gifts he received on his birthday were food and gadgets, and the ones he prepared with great care were piano and chess. Never had he ever received such an expensive gift as a house.

Ran Dongling didn't dare to sign. He held a pen in his hand and turned his head to look at Qi Ci with timid eyes.

Lin Yuan looked at his look, laughed, and said warmly: "Hey, darling, hurry up and sign, just sign your name here." Qiu Ci wanted to

understand that this was the love of his parents for Ran Dongling, and they really wanted to treat him well. .

He gave Ran Dongling a reassuring smile, "Don't be afraid, just sign it."

The three words Ran Dongling were written on the contract.

In addition to the gifts from his parents, his eldest brother and sister-in-law also gave him a gift, which was a castle in country Y. Qiu's overseas head office was in country Y.

Qiu Zhenghao gave him some shares of the Qiu family. With the shrewdness of a businessman, he added an additional condition to the contract. The condition for owning the shares was that he could not divorce Qiu Ci. Once the two divorced, the shares would automatically belong to him. In the name of Qiu Ci.

Qiu Li didn't expect that they all prepared gifts, but he didn't prepare any. He thought he was just here for a meeting and a meal today, but now he was the only one in the family who didn't give a gift, so he had to make one up right now.

What should I give as a gift?

Ran Dongling likes his Samoyed so much, why not give him a little Samoyed.

As soon as he finished speaking, Qiu Ci immediately followed him.

"No, the house is small and not suitable for raising a dog."

Qiu Li: Qiu Li, who lives above him, was silent. The flat floor of Fengyuan Emperor View... is it, small?

Qiu Li finally gave Ran Dongling a sports car. This sports car is limited to 50 units worldwide. He has not driven it since he returned from abroad, so now he reluctantly gives it to Ran Dongling.

However, he knew that Ran Dongling couldn't drive, so the sports car given to him would probably just sit in the garage gathering dust, so he might as well lend it to his uncle to drive.

Ran Dongling received gifts from the whole family, but brother Qiu Ci didn't get any gifts. His joy at receiving the gifts was diluted a little.

He leaned against Qiu Ci softly and comforted him, saying, "Brother Qiu Ci, don't be sad. Share my gift with you half, so that we both have gifts."

Qiu Ci's eyes were smiling, and he could touch them as soon as he lowered his head. His soft black hair said, "I also received a gift."

"What gift?" Why didn't he know.

"You are my gift."

After the gift himself had dinner, he was packed to Qiu Ci's room. They did not return to Fengyuan Emperor View and stayed in the old house for one night.

Looking at the decoration in Qiu Ci's room, Ran Dongling thought he was in the wrong room.

The familiar plush carpet, a few cute dolls, and bedding were all according to Ran Dongling's previous habits, and some small decorations from his room were also moved over.

Why does Brother Qiu Ci's room look like his!

Qiu Ci closed the door and locked it behind him. When he came back in the morning, he asked the housekeeper to move the things in Ran Dongling's room to his own room and decorate it again.