11. Na Khoona hi hai

So Here the update Maybe it won't be up to the mark as wrote it with so many breaks and it is so difficult to take time to write with my finals going on but I did it for you all Yeah I would like to read inline comments I love them❤️ Anyways Enjoy the update

After a week
Its been a week since Manik Mia and Aryan Got what they craved for these past few years Mia is very much comfortable with Nandu now she is always attached to her only constantly telling her different stories she don't leave her Infront of her dada dadi also and aryan also would be with her only sharing things she missed and she would listen to them okay with them while doing all the work and working on her plan she got close to Manik's friends and his parents. And she saw how manik was so distant with his parents and friends they are his family and she know how much he loves them it wasn't there fault It was hers and she felt so bad seeing him punishing them for things they didn't do.

She know she needs to talk to him about lots of things but not today Becoz Today is his engagement with riya and her man is super frustrated and toooo mad and cranky. Manik is laying on Nandini in her room and their kids are in school she sigh thinking how she sends them to school as getting them ready while handling her Big Boy who was grumpy and won't leave her even for a sec and their naughty kids and mia was so happy to see her brother doing the masti and being super care free as she have seen her brother being all sophisticated and calm and responsible not throwing any tantrums and she literally had a hand on her heart and mouth wide open as she listen her brother whining to their mother for a off for school like her studious brother who won't miss his school even if he is ill wanted to skip and she did ask her mother more then 20 times did she hear correct and she did checked her brother turning his head left to right staring right in his eyes with her wide eyes till her mother put a full stop on their dramas and strictly said no to aryan and then after some kisses and lots of pampering she send them to school and now she have to see all the arrangements her phone is ringing like hell but its on silent and she just sigh seeing so many missed cals of his parents friends and riya.

But how would she explain to them that the gigantic Baby of hers is not ready to leave her at all she stop her fingers ruffling his hairs and cup his face taking out of her stomach and kiss his head.

Nan: Mani.

Ma: Meko Nahi karni na.

Nan: I know But Please just few more days then you won't have anyone bothering you at all.

Ma: Nahi Wih Meko Touch karti hai.

Nan: Arey Baba According to her you are going to marry her na Ofcourse she would want to be close to you na.

Ma: Meko nahi pasand na koi meko touch kare siwaye apke No You know Since you came in my life I didn't let anyone touch me but.

Nan: Acha okay relax mujhe pata hai apko nahi pasand sab But I am doing all this only for you na I don't know Who is  keeping and eye on you how could they get information about your whereabouts No one knows your security members to threaten them or even buy except your closed ones I need to know how why and who is doing till I don't found all these I need to be here and hide my identity and it's only possible if the marriage is going on if its not the marriage What would the event planner do na So Please Baby Just few days and Then everything will be alright.

Manik keep looking at her who was pouting and Giving her pleading looks ahhh he can never say no to her ever and she can make him do anything means anything and he don't have any complaints he is alway ready to do anything for her its worth it she worth to do anything for her.

Ma: Okay Fine But She isn't Going to touch me from now on I don't care how you handle this and Mr & Mrs Malhotra But She won't touch me If I don't allow people to touch you then No one has a right yo touch me either its you and only you.