Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Start from the beginning

Kai lets out a amused laugh, helping the young Ninja up "You're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101"

"Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming" Lloyd replies.

"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back" Lloyd replies.

"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back" Sensei Wu cuts in with his daily wisdom.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Zane walks into the control room, where the others already were, with the Falcon on his out-stretched arm "The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?"

He grabs a chip from the Falcon's chest and placing into one of the machines. The screen shows Garmadon and the serpentine at the city of Ouroborus.

"The Lost City of Ouroborus!" Nya exclaims.

"Looks like Grandpa escaped the retirement home again" Kai comments.

"Looks like they're preparing for a final battle" Cole says, observing the screen. The Serpentine soldiers were training with eachother.

"Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them" Sensei commands.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

After getting ready, the Ninja climbs down the anchor. They sneak through the city, being as quiet as possible.

Sensei Wu was first to make himself known, using spinjitzu to appear.

Garmadon glares at him with his glowing red eyes "Oh, brother!"

"It's time we finished this"

The Ninja, along with Nya jumps in sight. Next to their mentor, each wielding their weapon.

"Bring it on, fools!"

Rolling in, Lloyd appears in between the two parties. He uses the power of the shurkins of ice to freeze the mega weapon.

"Lloyd? Is that you?" Garmadon's eyes widen at Lloyd's form.

"Yeah. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad" Lloyd replies, looking at his father.

Garmadon back away "Stop him!" He runs off as the three snake that were standing there, creep towards Lloyd.

A orb of energy appears in Lloyd hands, he uses them to blast away the Serpentine.

"Where did he go?"

(Y/n) Points to one of the building "I saw him go in there!"

They quickly rush towards it. Nya bust down the door as they run in. The group was met with an empty room, with a portal in the middle of it.

"He used the Mega Weapon again!" Cole yells.

"Oh, swell. Every time he uses that thing, something really bad happens. Now what?" Jay complains. Just as he said that, sand streams into the building.

"What's going on?"

"Is the city sinking?"

"Worse. The city's returning back into the desert, as if it had never been found in the first place.Garmadon's gone back in time to make it so Lloyd never turns into the Green Ninja" Zane explains.

"I can't...I can't feel my hands" Lloyd mumbles, looking at his hand.

(Y/n) struts throught the now waist deep sand to Lloyd side, trying to make sure the boy was okay.