Chapter 12

Elf: Well I am guessing you missed me quite dearly. Shall I give you your reward?

Jyugo: No need. I'll just take what I want right now.

Elf's smile disappears, being replaced by confusion and in the end pain. Once the realization of being stabbed settled in Elf uselessly tries to get Jyugo off of him in an attempt to get away from what was causing him pain.

Elf: What are you doing! Get off me! What did you do!

Jyugo: Nothing you haven't done to me before.

Elf gets a better grasp of Jyugo and slams him into the wall again and again trying to get away from him

Jyugo: No. I am not letting you.

Elf is in a state of panic. He knows this pain, he understands it all too well. He knows they are about to be transported away, most likely back to that cursed prison. How this is possible, he doesn't know, and at the moment he doesn't even care. If they figured out how to make transporting fluid he knows goddamn well they probably figured out a bunch of other stuff.

Elf: FUCK!!

Elf feels the transportation happening, he knows that in just a few seconds he will be in enemy territory without any shackles or upcoming support. Dread settles in slowly. Did he really lose? No. He is Elf, he always has a backup plan. It is unfortunate that it has to come to this, but if it means things can go his way, then he has to get out his most precious hand, how fun.