Chapter 3

Okina POV

Okina: Samon is insane. At this rate, he is going to kill the kid and all chances we might have at catching this mysterious organization. Is there nothing you can do, nothing the warden can do?

Hajime: Unfortunately all our hands are tied down. The warden has no say in what will happen to the kid, especially since she is most likely to lose her position.

Okina: WHAT? To whom?

Hajime: It is still uncertain since we don't even know what is going to happen.

Okina: Any idea as to who is in charge of handling the kid?

Hajime: Not really. All I know is that one of the founders of Nanba, but even who they are is a complete mystery.

Okina: *sigh* Well, I should probably head back and knock some sense into that lunatic.

Hajime: Good luck with that.

Samon POV

That old man knows nothing. So what if that little monster is suffering. How come he gets to just lay around while my brother is dead. This is all this stupid brat's fault.

Okina: Is that obsessive stare necessary? He is not going anywhere, especially since he hasn't eaten in quite a while.

Samon: That monster is lucky we even feed it. He should...

Okina: He should what? Get tortured, die, go on, I am all ears.

Samon: What are you even doing here old man. As I said you have no authority here so leave before I make you.

Okina: Fine. I suppose you really are as cruel as people made Enki to be when they thought...

Samon: DO NOT BRING MY BROTHER INTO THIS.

Okina: How could I not when his death is the reason you are not going to allow someone to get treated properly.

Samon: You want to give him treatment? Sure, go ahead, but just know that the second you start helping that thing rest assured that I will do everything in my power to break it even more.