Chapter 6

3rd person POV

Samon: What the hell is going on?

Okina: I don't know. All of a sudden, his vitals are going down. I am not sure...

Samon: Then do something! I don't wanna see that thing just die and escape justice so easily!

Okina: As much as what you said is wrong, I also don't intend on letting the kid die.

As other doctors and nurses swarm Jyugo the once-white sheets become crimson red, now stained by the boy's blood.

Samon: What is this?! Did any of you idiots start cutting without thinking?

Okina: Maybe... it's all due to...dreaming. ALL OF YOU STEP AWAY!

Okina got everyone away from Jyugo administering a blood-like liquid straight into his chest. With that done Jyugo's vitals go back to normal and his eyes open up, his face bearing almost no emotion.

Samon: What the hell did you just do, huh? Where are those cursed shackles on your hands? Did your dear friends help you with that one?

Jyugo: W...what?

Okina: Samon! The boy was at death's door just a few minutes ago so please hold your unnecessary interrogation for at least after I patch him up.

Samon: YOU... sure, have your way. But be assured that I will have my way.

*Recap from last chapter and slight explanation*

Jyugo had a dream in which Elf mostly tortured the hell out of Jyugo's hands in order to "get rid" of the shackles.