When you guys do try to make it to the back of the warehouse, you can't help but note that the path you guys are taking is... pretty narrow, "It's so narrow, I can barely walk. I feel like I might get stuck..." Momo states and you agree, "It'd be a pretty shitty situation if anyone of us were claustrophobic..."

"Don't jinx it, [Last Name]-san..." Kirishima sweatdrops while Midoriya turns to you two girls, "The area is basically enemy territory. We can't move unless we know for sure it's safe."

"Yeah, I figured as much..." You mutter, whilst squeezing yourself in to go further ahead, "Still... It seems like a pretty run-down place... I don't know why, but I feel like if Bakugo were being held here there'd be a bit more... noise."

Although no one says anything in response to it, you can tell they all silently agree.

As you guys reach a midpoint of the backside of the building, your greenette friend points to a barred window, "At that height, we might be able to actually take a look inside."

"Will we really be able to see anything in such darkness?" Todoroki questions and you also chime in to add to the set of problems being faced by you all.

"That's not the problem. What is, is that none of us is that tall... Nor can Momo-chan make us something to stand on." You sulk, when Momo starts, "[Name]-chan, you brought your goggles, right? If I remember correctly, you told me they have night vision too." Upon seeing you agree with your nod, your dual haired friend takes this as a chance to chime in too, "As for the problem of height, we can just have you riding on our shoulders."

"I agree. Let's have two people on the watch. Midoriya-kun, Kirishima-kun can carry you, while I carry [Last Name]-san." Everyone was quiet for a moment after Iida's suggestion before nodding, eyes brimming with determination. You were quick to hand your gun to Todoroki, before getting in your position.

As you lift yourself onto Iida's shoulders, you almost slipped if it hadn't been for the navy blue head's grip on your thigh. Although both you and Iida were heavily blushing, neither of you dared say a word.

"I'm sorry if I'm too heavy, Iida-san." You quietly apologized to your class president while he gently shook his head. Although you didn't get to hear it, he softly muttered to himself, "Trust me... you're not."

Now, with you standing on Iida's shoulders, and Midoriya on Kirishima's, you slid your goggles on and activated the night vision.

Using the greenish vision, you looked around the dirty area, "Can you see anything, [Name]-chan?" Momo questioned, and you heaved a sigh, "It's mostly just dirt here, nothing that could lead to Bakugo–"

You stopped mid-sentence when you caught sight of it...

Almost immediately, your eyes widened in horror and a hand flew to your mouth in shock, "What's wrong, [Last Name]-san?!" Kirishima questioned and both Iida and Todoroki backed him up, but all you did was stare at the object with wide, horror-filled eyes.

After a few seconds, you spoke up, "I think I'm gonna be sick..." You muttered and it only made everyone even more worried, "What is it?" This time, it was Momo to ask the question.

Not having the courage to explain just what you had seen, you wordlessly took your goggles off and handed them to Midoriya while shaky hands, "Midoriya-san... Have a look... In the back on the left... Look in the back on the left." You whispered, voice shaky and sweat dripping down your cheek.

Seeing your state, even Midoriya grew anxious as to what you had seen. But when he got to see for himself just what it was, he seemed to share your reaction.

"What... is that? Is it... perhaps–" Midoriya muttered and you nodded with your head hung down, "Yeah... It's a bunch of Nomus... Still in incubation." All your friends shared your horror as you went on to speak, "And based on what the report on the Nomu they got from USJ, said... They're practically humans... dead humans." Looking back up, you turned to Midoriya to give him a horrified look.