my sweet sweet tamara..

One winter night as tamari sat on the couch drinking her beautiful drink and just watch the tv but.. It seems weird that tamara haven't heard from Tori for 3 years already it seems like tamara's harpoon had killed her already or..how she thought she killed her...

Knock knock

Tamara pov) I heard a knock on my door it's quite weird since ell went to the other world with Edd and Matilda is on her room loving herself.. Who can that be? If it's the annoying neighbors I swear.

(No one pov)
As Tamara gets up going to the door and see a little present on the ground as Tamara grabs it she felt someone or something is watching her but she grabbed the little present and went to the kitchen grabbing the Sciccors and started cutting the wrapper off and it's a beautiful collar with a blue laced around it and a blue sapphire in the middle with little blue sapphire in the other area.

Tamara pov)
Huh a choker? Who gave me this choker? At this time of.. Hour?.. It's 1:32am.. That's weird.. Ell is with her other self which is Edd and matilda is probably asleep or.. Kissing herself.

No one pov)
As Tamara wears it and it was quite comfortable and Tamara decides to.. Keep it..

~~~~~

The red army

No one)
Paula came and told Tori hello red leader the gift you gave from that girl Tamara she wore it Paula said giving the tracker to Tori ah.. Good job Paula you seem to get as my.. Right hand command hm? Tori said happily oi red leader is it weird that you have that obsession with Tamara? Patrica said looking quite worried, shut it! PATRICA! SHE IS GONNA BE MINE SO SOON!! Tori said smiling.. And Patricia sighed as you wish Tori.

(Paula is Paul and Patricia is Patryck please don't get confused!🥭)

At the apartment

No one)
Tamara sighed and looked at herself at the mirror
It's gorgeous but.. Who got it for me? Tamara
sighed I better sleep before ell comes back. Tamara gently removed the choker and silently wears her dark blue hoodie as she layed down she notice a slight faint red.. Light outside of her window.

(To be continue 😘😘😘)