'Okay :) - Perfect Disaster'

"Josh should be here any second." I said to mom and got off the island stool to get my shoes on.

"Do you think Josh would like to come over for dinner sometime?" Mom asked and leaned on the wall. I thought about that for a minute... What could go wrong?

"I can ask him, just please don't embarrass me. Or him." She gave a small laugh and I heard a honk of a car. "Love you."

"Bye hun." She said and I walked out the door. I got in Joshs car.

"Hey rockstar."

"Hey there. What do you wanna do today?" He asked with that cute smile and started the car.

"Eat! I'm starving. Oh! A&W!" I jumped in my seat with joy. "I need bacon."

"What about your stomach?" He asked.

"If been feeling better and I've been taking my pills. I just need bacon, I haven't had it in, like, a week."

"Fine, I shall let you eat bacon."

"And that's why I love you."

"Because I give you bacon?"

"Yup." I said and smiled.

"Oh, love you too."

We made it to the closest A&W drive through.

"Welcome to A&W, may I take your order?"

"Bacon." I whispered to him.

"Can I have a mama burger and one of those burgers with bacon. Make those combos with cokes too."

"That'll be $15.45 at the window, please dive up." He did as told and got out his money. "$15.45 please." The girl said.

"Here you go." Josh gave her the exact change and he got the food. "Thanks."

"BACON!" I yelled as Josh parked the car in a parking spot and he gave me my burger. "Yay!" I took off my seat belt and put my feet up on the dashboard.

"Please don't vomit in my car." He laughed.

"I'll try." I said and took a bite of my burger. "My mom wants you to come over for dinner sometime." Josh nodded and swallowed.

"Sure."

"She's totally gonna ask too many questions and embarrass me." I laughed and took another bite.

"How would she embarrass you?" Josh asked.

"I don't know. She'll find a way." He laughed.

"Am I aloud to embarrass you?" He asked.

"No! God no. You know a lot of stuff my mom doesn't know." He laughed again and didn't bother to ask what he knew that my mom didn't. I finished my burger and Josh stole some of my fries. "Hey! You have your own fries mister."

"So? I want more." He smiled and stuck all of the fries he took into his mouth.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself and laughed. "Here." I threw a fry at him.

"Hey, don't get violent." He threw it back at me and landed down my shirt. I gave him a look.

"That's gross." I stuck my hand down my shirt and tried to find it. "Where the fuck is it!?" He laughed and watched me struggle. I stretched my shirt and looked. "It disappeared." Josh just kept laughing and I started flaring my shirt. It flew out and landed on my lap. Josh took it and ate it. "Ok... That's not right."