Chapter 11: Mourning and Vengeance

The Eclipse Pack felt the night's sadness. Sophia's relatives took her corpse, leaving a disturbing void in the air. Elena was brokenhearted when her only family betrayed her, so she turned to Alex for support and found peace in his arms.

Alex and Elena sat in the Eclipse Pack's heart, where the trees murmured old secrets and the shadows danced mournfully. The roaring fire cast flickering light and deep shadows on their faces, expressing their inner agony.

Alex stared at Elena, his heart aching for her anguish. He wanted to relieve her agony and end their world's lie. His words were drowned in the great grief separating them.

Elena stared at the flames with fiery eyes and a frightened look. Her hands trembled as she grabbed her cloak, which rustled in the night air like lost ghosts.

A fire crackled and bubbled, shooting sparkles like fireflies. The cool night wind and the heavy smell of burning wood evoked warmth and grief.

Silence carried the weight of unspoken words. Every minute seemed like it lasted forever, filled with loss and deceit.

Alex and Elena's chat was comforting and unsettling due to the roaring fire. Elena spoke slowly, and her words were sad and angry.

She looked at the dancing flames and said, "It seems like history is repeating itself."

Alex looked both confused and doubtful. "What do you mean?"

Elena's voice shook as she stared at the flames. She shakily squeezed the beer bottle before continuing.

"Everyone in her family is connected with the Ascendants. Her parents... they're high-ranking members. From an early age, they raised Sophia for their agenda." The words stuck in her throat, and the truth of them made her mouth taste bad.

Alex took in this new revelation in a deep silence. "So," he began in a soft voice, "Sophia's brother was also involved?"

Through tears, Elena nodded. She whispered in pain. "Jacob... he used to be my boyfriend."

To comfort Elena, Alex held her hand without speaking. She whispered, "Sophia... she lost her brother because of her mistake." The guilt was heavy in her chest.

With passion, Elena's voice barely carried. "Sophia found out that Jacob was a member of the Eclipse Pack. She was betrayed by her own family after she told them about it, but she thought it would save him. Instead, they... killed Jacob."

Elena, crying, shivered, remembering the horrible experience. "And now... it looks like history is repeating itself. Clint, my brother, killed Sophia."

When Clint's name came up, Alex's feelings went through the roof. The scope of the betrayal buried his thoughts. He softly told her, "I'm sorry, Elena," and gave her a big hug. "I can't even begin to imagine..."

Elena put her face against his chest and started to cry. She choked back tears and said, "Alex, I trusted him. I trusted my only family... and he..."

Alex tightly hugged her, his heart heavy with sadness and anger.

Sitting by the fire, they felt the weight of loss and betrayal. Their hug gave them hope in the darkness.

***

Warning: Mature Content

Their grief seemed to overcome them as the night went on. The warmth of their hug comforted them.

They barely touched lips in a hug that mixed sadness and desire. While knowing their imperfections, they felt comfort in each other's embrace.

Passionate kissing increased as their sentiments grew. Urgently, their hands moved over each other's bodies, looking for warmth and relief from the pain they were feeling.

Their movements were perfectly timed, showing how strongly they felt as they hugged each other for comfort. With each touch, Alex felt waves of pleasure go through Elena's skin. She pulled him closer and let out a soft moan as her fingers got caught in his hair.

Each of them wanted to show how deeply they felt through their kisses, which were full of hunger and eagerness. When Alex's lips moved down Elena's neck, they lit a fire. Elena let out a gasp and raised her back, giving him her whole self.

Alex passionately licked her, penetrating her mouth with great gusto as he did so.

As he carefully looked at every part of her, his hands moved slowly across her chest and down her sides. Alex could feel how warm her skin was when he touched it, which made him want her even more.

"You belong to me, Elena," he whispered, and the words sent a chill down her spine. "I am going to show you how much."

Alex possessively touched every inch of her body. While passionately kissing her, he lifted her wrists over her head.

"Elena," he whispered into her mouth, his voice full of pure desire.

He said something that shocked Elena, and she also felt a rush of excitement at his commanding presence. She pushed her hips up to meet his, wanting to feel his touch more.

Alex had full control over her and teased and provoked her in a way that made her almost ecstatic. He kissed her on the neck, bit her, and nipped her skin softly to show who was boss.

"Please," Elena begged, forcing her voice to crack.

Alex gave a sly smile, and his eyes sparkled. "Begging already, are we?" He teased her by moving his hand from her breasts to the wet center of her.

He moved confidently inside her with his fingers while looking deeply into her eyes to see what she would say. His push into Elena made her moan, and she couldn't hold it in.

"Harder," she begged, bending her hips to take his hand.

Alex did what she asked for and sped up his strokes until Elena moved under him. He could tell she was about to be freed because her muscles were tensing up for the big moment.

Elena felt very good as she reached her peak under him, and her whole body started to shake. Alex was happy to watch as he brought her close to bliss and felt in charge.

After experiencing intense pleasure, Elena lay beneath him, breathing heavily and satisfied. As Alex kissed her softly, he mixed his power with kindness.

"You are mine," he said in a whisper, taking her again.

Elena gasped, bursting with passion. Alex gently placed Elena on top of his stomach, ensuring she was comfortable. Later, he put her on top of him and sat on his lap, straddling her waist. Alex's grip on her hips kept her firmly in place.

Alex pressed his body against hers and pulled her close. He did this while his lips lightly touched her ear. "Elena, move."

Elena began to sway against him while sitting on his lap. Her hips moved in a steady rhythm. Alex was surprised by how warm she felt against his skin. He watched her move with ease and a sense of control.

Elena ran her hands over his shoulders and back, and her nails protectively caressed his skin. Alex got down on one knee and kissed her neck. As he claimed her, his teeth bit their way through her skin.

Elena let out a moan as she felt both joy and pain at the same time. She completely gave herself over to him. His power over her body and mind was overwhelming.

As Elena pressed her hips against his in a steady beat, her actions got stronger. She could feel the stress building up inside her, and the need to let go was growing stronger by the second.

Elena gently pushed him, and as he went through her, her nails gripped his back. It was beautiful to feel his presence inside her, and it gave her a deep sense of fullness she had never felt before. As the dancers got closer to the peak, their moves became more in sync with each other.

The sound of their moans mixed with the air and echoed across the space as they lost themselves in each other. The world was going away, and only the two of them were left, lost in a passionate hug.

Alex let out a fierce growl as he pushed Elena over the edge, which made them both feel completely happy. They held on tight to each other, and their bodies were shaking from how strongly they felt.

As night fell and wrapped its soothing arms around them, they fell asleep in a tight hug, a quiet promise of love and revenge.

***

Elena had a rough night. Her mind was full of random memories and strange noises. As the moonlight crept in through the window and made scary shadows in her room, she moved around restlessly in her bed. As the night went on, she became deeply involved in a frightening dream.

Elena stood in the middle of a dense forest. Tall trees surrounded her, and it was very quiet. A scary darkness filled the air, making her feel like she had a heavy weight on her chest.

From nowhere, a ghostly voice could be heard calling her name loud and clear through the trees. "Elena... Elena... come to me..."

Elena had a strong desire to do something, so she started going deeper into the dark. Her steps led her further. She had to pay more attention as the sound got louder and pulled her deeper into the dark.

As I walked through the forest, it seemed to change into a strange scene of twisting trees and whirling mists. The air was filled with whispers of long-lost secrets and old power, making it feel strange.

She saw Lysandra, the mystery woman who had come to see her in real life, standing in front of her in this dark dream. The light in her eyes seemed heavenly, and her voice was a beautiful song that Elena could feel deep inside.

"Elena, you are the key," Lysandra said over and over in the dream. "You are a member of the Moonlight family and have been chosen to protect the werewolf packs." Your fate is closely linked to that of the Ascendants."

Elena felt very emotional as Lysandra told her about her family history. She felt a rush of power and ancient knowledge in her blood. She felt a deep connection to the moon and her werewolf family tree.

The dream did change to a more scary tone, though. Shadows that moved and twisted like they were alive started to surround them. When Elena realized the danger that was hiding in the dark, she felt fear that would not go away.

Alex suddenly showed up next to her, his eyes filled with determination and a sense of safety. He comforted her, saying, "We'll get through this, Elena." His voice was a soothing presence in the chaos of her bad dream.

Elena and Alex sat together, ready to face what they didn't know with courage. While they were getting ready for war, there was a roar that made the ground shake.

Elena woke up quickly, and her heart was beating so fast that she could barely catch her breath. She woke up back in her bed. The moonlight was softly shining through the window into the room. She was feeling shaken and uneasy because the nightmare's memories were still with her.

Although she was trying to slow her breathing while she was lying there, she couldn't get rid of the dream's sense of coming danger. She felt a strong connection to Alex and was troubled by her family's past and the threat of the Ascendants, which made her feel unsure and lost.

It was clear that she had to face her fears and fully accept her power if she wanted to keep her pack safe and get through the difficulties that were coming. Elena closed her eyes with determination and let the soft touch of the moon comfort her.

The end was just the start of their plan to get revenge.