❥20

✿✿✿

Here rajwat boys were busy  when they heard some gossip. Akansh signed his bodyguard to see where is Shreya and riya after few minutes his bodyguard came and said something all rajwat boys run towards girls washroom when they reached there they saw crowd outside the girls washroom .when people saw akansh they moves aside and front scence make them shock.

" WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ? " said  akansh loudly .

"Yaha koe tamasha chal raha move everyone " said Angad  (Is show is going on here move everyone)

The crowd moves from there .there were only rajwat family and that three boys and one akansh body guard who was holding that boys.

" Ap dono hame batane ki zehmat uthaegi kya chal rha h yaha " ( what is happening here will anyone tell us) said raghav .

"Raghav Bhai actually wo..wo " Shreya hit  riya with elbow indicated her to tell .

Before Riya could say anything akansh body guard show him the cctv footage outside the girls washroom. Now rajwat boys were fuming in anger .

Raghav  punched that boys very hard on there  face  the blood was coming out from there mouth. Shreya was shocked to see raghav a very calm and mature person have  this much anger .

"HOW DARE YOU ? TUMLOG KI HIMMAT KESE HUE MERI DONO BEHNO  HATH LAGANE KI " said angad .(how dare you to touch my sister's)

Shreya feel protected and wramth by raghav  words because she was only  kid of there parents .she always wish for brother love.

" BAS..RAGHAV LEAVE THEM !we will  deal with them after now let's go home..." said akansh .

Akansh said something to his bodyguard they took that boys with them .

"Tum dono thick to hona ...batao agar unlog ne tum dono ko touch kiya hai to galat way mai unlog ko yahi zinda jala duga mai " said angad  ( are you both fine ..say me if they had touch you in wrong way I will burn them alive here )

"Nhi bhai hame kuch nhi hua ham dono  kafi the unlog ko sabak sikhane ke liye"
( nothing happen brother we were enough to teach them a lesson)

"Wese bhi aplog ki self defense ki training Kab kaam ati .." (you had teach me a self defense alredy)

Trio was feeling proud and  gave "that's like my girl "look and moves to rajawat palace

On other side

One man wearing black suit was standing behind the big pillar his face was not able to see clear because there was  dark .he was watching all this from far .

" akhir kar butterfly tum mil hi gae  mujhe ...meri akhe Taras gae thi tumhare didar ke liye ..."

.
.
.
.
At night

"Shreya tu kitne din mere room mai soe gi .. ab se tu apne room mai soe gi .."

(shreya how many days you are going to sleep in my room from now you will sleep in your room )

" na baba na..mai nhi soungi wo Mr. Khadoos ke room mai.."(no..no I wil not sleep with Mr.arrogant)

" yrr... pehli baat wo mera bhai h or unka naam akansh h koe Mr.khadoos nhi itna kya dar rhi h and for your kind Information wo vegetarian h tujhe nhi khaege "

(Firstly he my brother and his name is akansh not Mr.khadoos and why are getting scared .for you kind Information he vegetarian he will not eat you )