Chapter 22.

We stare at each other as Gavriel run his hand through my back. I look down at his lips as he also does the same.
"Can I?" He seem to be asking permission to kiss me and that got me surprised cause he could do whatever he wants.
I nod shyly at him as i close my eyes waiting for whats to come next. 

Gavriel looked at Lilly's closed eyes as i moved closer her to her face but before that i check for any discomfort which I didnt see any. I kiss her forehead making her open those eyes, then i follow up with her eyes, nose. Then finally reaching her lips. Pulling her close to my chest as i capture her lips in mine.

I couldn't help myself when Gavriel kissed me, I got soo sensitive as my nipples began to swirl and my pussy grind against anything it finds.
"Nngh!" I moaned when my something rub my clit. I open my eyes as I look into Gabriel's who was staring at me. The rubbing stopped as i felt it leave chills on my clitoris. Gavriel who stops kissing me and still stare at me with those eyes.
"Should i stop?" He asks making me shake my head immediately.
"My wife is too sensitive" he says while smiling as he uses his hand to touch my breast making me yelp.
Then i noticed that the hot bath has turned cold.
"I-im cold" i tell him as he leaves me immediately.
"Lets get you done " he says and start washing me.
After making sure to wash me and himself, he warps the towel around me and picks me into our room.
I watch as he dries my hair with towel. Thinking about the man i just met tonight and how far we have gotten, its soo unreal. I think to myself.
"Stop over thinking wife" i hear him say as i jort back into reality.
He then brings to the bed.
"B-burt i haven't wore any dress" i tell him as i didn't want to sleep naked even though the dresses were thin I'd still feel like i have clothes on.
"Let's sleep like that wife" he says and put me gently on the soft bed as i bounce on.
He gets in after me as he peels off the cloth covering his manhood.
I immediately try to cover myself with the sheets but too late he grabs me before i could.
"Lets me hold you wife" he says and presses his front on my back.
"Y-you what's that?" I question him as I look back staring at my  butt side.
Then there i saw the most longest manhood and thicker with veins running all around.
"Aah y-you" i say as i look foward blushing.
"Wife" he whispers in my ear.
"Y-yes?" I ask.
"I know you're exhausted so rest for tonight but tomorrow you're all mine" he says as I turn to look at him.
"Y-you surprise me everytime" i tell him as he kisses my forehead.
"Now go to sleep before i pounce on you" he says which i quickly comply.

And soon she fell asleep while gavriel was struggling to sleep as he couldn't bear not touching the soft body next to him. He forces him self using magic and soon he also fell asleep.

Somewhere in another chamber.
Marie looks at the man who's eyes were burning like larva as he hovers over her. Then he kisses her lips again. Making her melt for him.
"I-im tired" she tells him.
"Darling just one more" he says and brings his face closer to her pussy.
"S-shawn!!ahh" Marie moans as the man seem to not listen to her but continues to pleasure her.

The same went on in Lisa and Ares room as the couple spent a harmonious night. As that went on for Rose and Dave.
But Rita and Lilly were  history..

By Lilyrizzy😌💞.

Published; 29th February 2024..