chapter 11

Lilly's Pov....
Soon i see the head escort and the others enter.
"We're going to help you bath" she says with an irritated face.
"I can do it myself" i reply.
"And who do you think you're?" She says putting her hands on her waist as her brown eyes glowed.
I immediately became silent as i watch her motion to the other escorts to go help Rita and Rose.
"Now be a good girl and let us bath you" she says as the two women behind her start filling the tub with hot water as i watch them.
"Help her peel her clothes off, the woman says"
"I-i'll do it myself " i say as i began stripping my clothes off infront of them.
  As i finished,the three young  escorts seemed to be in a daze as they watched my body up and down.
"No wonder the crown prince chose you" she says while smirking down at me.
  "What do you mean?"  I ask which she shrugs her shoulders.
"You have the soft and perfect body which most women here lack" she states factly.
"Anyway lets get you ready".
          She says and motion for the girls to bring me into the tub.
"I can walk by myself" i tell them but they didn't pay any attention to me.
They sat me inside the bathtub and the head escort starts brushing my arm with something painfully.
"P-please s-stop t-his" i say while looking at her as tears began to well up in my eyes.
  "It's going to help you but you need to pass through this painful process" she says.
That's not going to help me, it hurts soo much.
"You're lucky you got picked by the crown prince now keep quiet and let me do yhe needful for you". She says.
"I don't want to be married to him and im not even from this place" i say to her.
"Of course you're going to marry him!"
"You and your friends should have known the consequences when you opened that portal" she says irritatedly.
There it struck me. That night i shouldn't have let Marie and the others arrange the puzzle. I regret this soo much!. And then the painful process turned into the sweetest, I've ever had as my blonde hair seem to be smooth and long, my legs and arms have no more scars and my skin looks tender and glowing.
They pick me up from the tub and warp me with some thick animal skin cloth..

They bring some brown thin top and short fitting skirts as it bearly cover my thighs. The top is so short that it only covers my breasts leaving my belly and waist bear. After they were done, i hear the head escort say....
"No need to thank me, i know ive done a great job" making me make a scorn at her.
"The only way you can thank me is by marrying our crown prince, which i know you will", she adds.
  "T-thanks" i say ignoring the words she said earlier.
  After that,,, they went out....

*Short chapter*

By Lilyrizzy 💞
Published on 23rd February 2024...