1

Jordan
I looked through the forums of The Creature Hub website. We received a ton of emails and questions about Seamus. Mostly about where he's at. Which got me thinking, where the heck is Seamus? I took a break of the website and went on Youtube. He isn't uploading videos. I checked out the Hub's and Seamus' comment section. Most of them were containing the exact same question. Where is he? He's not that small to be looked for. A lightbulb popped in my head.

I got up from my desk and searched around the office. Seamus' office was bare and dusty; the guys haven't touched it since he was actually here at the office. I walked in and investigated the room. Nothing too 'suspecting' to check out. I heard footsteps behind me which scared the crap out of me.

"Jordan. What are you doing?"

I turned around seeing Dan leaning in the office.

"Daniel! The forums and the comment section got me thinking, where's Seamus?" I said.

Dan paused for a second then spoke.

"Yea. Where is Seamus?"

We both agree on bring the group to the conference room for a meeting. Once we got settled and got prepared, everyone was ready to be informed.

"What's this meeting about? I gotta record," James stated.

"Well, you guys. I'm sorry if Dan and I interrupted your work but we got a question that was asked a lot and it brought to my attention that it is important. Seamus hasn't been around and hasn't contacted us. There's a chance that he may be missing. So, I think we should be looking for Seamus," I said.

I witness the guys nodding there heads and have a mini conversation with their elbow partner. I saw Spencer raise his hand like an elementary student will do. I nodded towards him, indicating he can speak.

"Has anyone ever called him?"

"Well, I called him to say happy birthday the other day, but it lead me to a voice mail," Dex said.

"I think we should call him now, just to make sure he isn't really missing and he's at home," Spencer suggested.

I nodded my head and reached my phone from my back pocket. I dialled Seamus' number and put it on speaker mode. We all waited for him to pick up. It lead to Seamus' voice mail, just like Dex's experience.

"Call Ash. Probably his phone is dead or he can't find it," Aleks suggested.

I called Ashley, Seamus' girlfriend and put it on speaker mode. We waited and waited, but it lead to her voice mail just like the previous time. Everyone groaned and sighed.

"Well guys. You know what this means?" I asked.

"We have to film us finding Seamus like that 2001 hit, Where's Seamus?" James joked.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"No."

"What does this mean god dammit?!" Dex said.

"It means, we go on an adventure and go searching for Seamus!" I cheered, pumping my arms into the air. Some of the guys cheered with me, while the rest just cheered pathetically.

I really hope this trip is inexpensive. Last time we went on a crazy trip, we went over budget. I hope we actually find Seamus, the Fabio of gaming.