Studious - 6

ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏᴜꜱ - ʏɪᴠɪ.5

"Class, we will be taking a short test, this will not effect your grade but it's just a measure of your academic abilities." Mashima-sensei announced while tapping the chalkboard to get our attention, all of the class A students were currently present and attentive.

It's been a week since the capture of Dreepy, I haven't added anymore Pokémon to my party since then but I still visited the Safari with Kamuro because she's too scared to go alone after out bear encounter. So, during my trips, I have just been training my team by battling wild Pokémon.

Everyone was slowing honing their skills, I stared doing calisthenics with Karim in the morning and going to a Pokémon gym at night, I taught him the fundamentals of different martials arts such as Muay Thai and Krav Maga, and I have started to develop a stronger series of coordinated attacks with him.

I was focusing on mentally training Ares, slowly gaining his loyalty and respect after a series of mental gymnastics I put him through. You could almost consider him fully tamed despite the fact that he gets extremely upset when I beat him in chess, almost to the point where he attempts to attack me. Rome wasn't built in a day, I guess.

Beldum was slowly developing it's ability to levitate for long periods of time, manipulating the magnetic pull will still take awhile to master. But I did manage to teach Beldum the psychic move after I managed to beat Sakayanagi in chess, she lent me her TM to teach it to Beldum.

And finally, Dreepy. I've finally confirmed for myself the theory that Dreepy develops faster while training with teammates. I've tested a few different situations and the more teammates she trains with the faster she develops. So for the past few days, all of my Pokémon have been training together under a training regime I devised, consisting of cardio, strength training, flexibility, and adaptability.

I looked to my left as I saw Kamuro, she was currently looking at me knowingly as the students in front of us passed back the tests. Supposedly, she made me bet 25,000 private points on who could get the higher test score, If she won, she would get the 25,000, if I won, I would get a favor from her. I audibly sighed since I didn't want to lose 1/4 of my allocated money, it wouldn't hurt to gain a favor from her anyways.

"Eyes on your own test, you have 45 minutes, begin." I scanned the test, apparently there were 5 questions of each strange topic for highschoolers. Japanese, Motivic Cohomology, Philosophy, Quantum Mechanics, and European Literature. I picked up my mechanical pencil and started to answer the relatively complex questions, I'm surprised high-schoolers are tasked with such advanced topics.

Suddenly, at the end, the last 3 questions were some higher-end university level questions that were a bit harder than the last and required a complex formula, I wonder if anyone in this class could solve it. The first question seemed to be based on multivariable calculus, I learned this when I was around 7 so it isn't that bad.

The second question revolved around solving a relatively complex problem related to Algebraic topology, I'm not quite sure if highschoolers were taught topics such as this but I could be underestimating them. Anyways, I answered it.

I briefly looked around the room at peoples expressions, most students seemed to still be doing the first questions and had a neutral face. Sakayanagi seemed to be relatively at ease and so was Katsuragi.

I looked at Kamuro and it seemed to be she was on the 7th qu-

"Ayanokoji! Eyes on your own paper!" Mashima-sensei shouted from across the room. I quickly retracted my gaze and pretended to be stretching, earning a laugh from half the class, including Kamuro.