𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Beep, Beep, Beep

Beep, Beep, Beep

Letting out a sigh, I search for my phone to silence the annoying beeping. Finally locating it, I toss the phone onto the couch in the far corner of the room. The beeping stops, and I gratefully shut my eyes.

.

.

.

"GRACE BELLA RICCI I KNOW YOU'RE NOT STILL ASLEEP" 

I leap out of bed, quickly scanning the room before scooping up Prince and settling on the couch just as Faith reaches my door. As she swings it open, she looks around with red eyes. 

God she must be tired

With a gentle tone, I greet the morning, "Good morning," I say affectionately. "Prince and I were just talking" I add, gently caressing his tiny head. However, Prince responds with a yawn and a hiss directed towards me.

Oh hush

Faith gives a nod, her smile radiating warmth. "Alright, Cleo mentioned that she'll be picking up Cherry first before coming for us," she informs me. I reciprocate the nod, gently placing Prince on his cozy bed as Faith makes her way out of the room.

"Apologies, my prince," I murmur as he twirls around his miniature bed and faces his tiny butt to me.

I never thought a cat could glare but I was proven wrong. 

I packed my suitcase last night so I just wheel it to the door grabbing a backpack and looking around my room for some stuff for the for the flight

I packed my suitcase last night so I just wheel it to the door grabbing a backpack and looking around my room for some stuff for the for the flight. I grab my water bottle and empty it in the bathroom before placing it in the bag.

I will never understand airport security. 

I make sure to grab my phone charger, headphones, and a book to keep me entertained during the flight. I also grab my passport and boarding pass from my desk and slip them into my backpack. As I zip up my bag, I double-check to make sure I have everything I need for my trip. I take one last look around my room to make sure I haven't forgotten anything important.