CHAPTER -2

10 years later ~

A trouble is like a storm it comes and go taking away our most precious things , leaving behind only memories.

This is what has happened ....

The Sharma family was the picture-perfect example of a happy and loving family. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma were a beautiful couple, deeply in love with each other, and had been married for 18 years. They were blessed with two adorable daughters, Nisha and Naina, who were 10 and 15 years old respectively.

Nisha and Naina shared a strong bond and were each other's best friends. They were very different from each other, but that did not affect their relationship. Nisha was the bubbly and outgoing one, while Naina was the quiet and responsible one. Despite their differences, they always stood by each other and supported one another.

Sharma house was no less than heaven, the amount of positivity that flooded through the air of the house can even cure a depressed soul .

But it seems as if someone's evil eye has fallen on this family.

The Sharma Mansion was usually filled with laughter, love and happiness. But on this particular day, there was an eerie silence that hung in the air. The house that was once a symbol of joy and prosperity was now filled with sorrow and grief.

In the living room, surrounded by grieving family members, laid the bodies of Sameer and Iera Sharma. The couple had been brutally murdered in their own home. The news had spread like wildfire, leaving everyone in disbelief and shock. It seemed like their happiness was now just a distant memory.

As the family mourned the loss of their loved ones, there were two individuals who were standing in the corner with a smirk on their faces. Meet Saksham and Anna, the second couple of the Sharma family . They had always harbored jealousy and hatred towards Saamer and his perfect life. And now, they were reveling in his misfortune.

Saksham and Anna had always been envious of Sameer's wealth, success and his loving family. They had made it their mission to ruin his life and take away everything that he held dear. And now, they had succeeded in their twisted plan.

As Sameer and Iera's 10 and 15-year-old daughters, Nisha and Naina, cried and begged for their parents to come back, Saksham and Anna's smirks only widened. They were heartless and took pleasure in the suffering of the little girls. It didn't matter to them that they were the ones responsible for their death.

The news of Sameer and Iera's demise had also brought their distant relatives to the Sharma Mansion for a final visit. The scene that greeted them was heart-wrenching. The two young girls, who were now left without any parents, were sobbing uncontrollably. The relatives were horrified and heartbroken for the girls, but Saksham and Anna remained unaffected by it all.

But god has some other plans ,

The happiest family is now shattered into pieces that cannot be described.

3 years later~

"YOU LITTLE BITCHES , HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MAKEUP BOX!!"shouted the second
daughter-in-law of the Sharma Family at the daughters of Sameer and Iera.

"Aunty-- we were j-ust-- looking at it --we haven't-- touched it" Naina replied in shaky voice, as she stood infront of her thirteen year old sister hiding her from the eye of this moron.

Naina is going to turn 18 after two days and that day she will be the legal gaurdian of her sister and all the property of Sharma family will be named after her as per the documents. Naina is eagerly waiting for her birthday so that she can go out of this hell with her sister as soon as possible.