𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Depuis le début

Ivan quickly went to check on his little sister.
“Holy crap Amaya are you okay!?” he asked panicked.

“No!” Amaya cried, she touched her forehead, and it must have hurt because doing that seemed to make her cry more.

“Amaya stop crying you’re going to be okay” Ivan promised but that didn’t make her stop crying.

He quickly went to grab something inside a plastic bag sitting on the dinner table.

It was a cookies and cream ice cream.

He opened the lid, brought out a spoon and ran back to where Amaya was crying.

He scooped a corner of the ice cream with the spoon and tried to feed it to Amaya.
“Here have it, it’s ice cream.”

“Mom doesn’t let us have ice cream.” Amaya pointed out, still crying over her injury.

Ivan frowned.  “Mom isn’t here, she doesn’t have to know, it’ll be our little secret.”

Amaya ate the ice cream, she was so happy that day, she stopped crying and finished all of it all on her own.

She was happy with her brother.

She wished it stayed like that.

She smiled at the drink, her mind filled with nostalgic memories.

Drinking it, her whole body felt warm and good, full of energy. She wished she hadn’t finished the drink in one go.

“Can I have another one please?”

“No can do, too much of this is a no go, unless you wanna get incinerated.”

Amaya looked at the cup regretting drinking it, if it could potentially kill you then why do they just hand does things around like that.

“Hey, how do you know it can kill—”

“Amaya!” she heard Hope yell her name

She quickly looked around trying to spot her sister, when she finally found her Hope engulfed her in a tight hug.

“Amaya your awake” Hope sighed in relief

Amaya wrapped her free arm around Hope and hugged her back.

“Yeah, I'm awake! And you’re squishing me” Amaya squealed unable to breath due to Hope’s tight grasp.

“Oh, sorry” Hope quickly unwrapped her arms around Amaya.

Amaya studied Hope, her hair was in the same ponytail, but she had a few bandages on her forehead and was also wearing a camp half-blood shirt.

“Is everyone here wearing an orange shirt that says calm half-blood, why don’t I get one” Amaya complained.

Hope sighed. “You’ll get one easy peasy, I had to practically beg for this one since I’m not technically a ‘real half-blood'

“Well, I don’t care if you’re a half-blood or not, I’m just glad you’re here, it would suck if you weren’t” Amaya said moving her arm around.
It was her ADHD acting up whenever she was freaked out, excited or scared, she would move her arms around.

“What’s that?” Hope asked pointing at the girl’s purple bracelet “I’ve never seen you with that before.”

Before Amaya could answer

Before Amaya could answer she saw Percy start to wake up. Hope quickly went to get Grover.

On the table next to Percy was a tall drink. It was the same drink that the blond-haired boy that Amaya later learned to be named Will gave her.