Chapter 3 I am your fiancé

Start from the beginning

He wanted to say Xie Dongling, but he immediately realized that he was Ran Dongling now.

I don't know where this sentence touched Qiu Ci. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised. The young man in front of him was still looking at him with wide eyes and a confused look on his face. It seemed that he really didn't know who he was.

It seems that the marriage between the two is nothing more than that. He has never met his fiancée in person, and even doubts whether there is such a person. However, his fiancée does not even know the marriage partner.

"you do not know me."

When Ran Dongling heard this, he got goosebumps all over his body and his scalp was numb. He, was he discovered?

Qiu Ci looked at him with deep eyes, and after a while he said, "I am your fiancé."

ah?

Ran Dongling was stunned, not...fiancé?

He had not yet escaped from the fear of being taken away as a monster in a strange world. His first reaction was, had he already been engaged? Then was he married to someone?

At this moment, Qiu Ci's cell phone rang. It was a call from Qiu Zhenghao, asking if he had arrived at the hospital. The housekeeper received the call from the hospital and knew that Ran Dongling had woken up. They would be on the way and were about to arrive at the hospital. .

Qiu Ci stood up as he walked. Ran Dongling looked at him holding a small black box to his ear and saying something. He opened the door and walked out. There was still a person standing outside.

Chen Yun was cleaning up Qiu Ci's online mess. When she got on the plane, her phone was turned off. When she got off the plane, she realized that her phone was about to explode.

During the time she came to the hospital, she first processed the information sent to her by the company, and then asked the big boss whether the news and hot searches about Chou Ci's engagement were sent by the Chou family, and whether Chou Ci had an engagement. Too many people know.

If the message was sent by an enemy, then she could do follow-up work, but the big boss said that he didn't know either.

Ran Dongling just returned to China yesterday. It stands to reason that he and Qiu Ci have never met in person. Why did he wait until the two of them came into contact before announcing the news? I don't know where the gossip on the Internet came from.

The Weibo account that first broke the news about Qiu Ci's engagement has been flooded with comments from netizens and fans.

[Oops, I won the Best Actor in the first place and married my lovely wife later, it's a pleasure]

[Don't cue my brother, he is filming in the mountains]

[This is so exciting. Does anyone know who Qiu Ci is engaged to?]

[Does anyone believe the rumors? 【Smile】]

[When will THE Entertainment send a lawyer's letter, otherwise it will be acquiescence [dog head eats melon]]

Qiu Ci comes from an acting background and has a wide national following. There are only a few fans refuting the rumors in the front row of this Weibo comment, but more are the curiosity of netizens, maybe mixed with rival trolls who want to blackmail him.

Qiu Ci has been rumored to be in love with so and so before, and there are also stars he has worked with who secretly want to get popular with him.

Whenever there is bad information about hatred, the company will always issue a statement and a lawyer's letter as soon as possible.

However, several hours have passed since the engagement incident broke out, and THE Entertainment Company has not issued a statement. Many fans directly went to the latest Weibo post to tell Aite to come out to work. Unfortunately, there has been no response from THE Entertainment Company's Weibo account.

Since the news of the engagement was not released by an enemy, Chen Yun could not doubt that it was the Ran family's hand.

After all, their engagement is real, and it will be exposed early or late. Now that it is exposed by others, it can give netizens and fans a chance to buffer.

The public relations team of THE Entertainment were all sent by Qiu. Chen Yun communicated with them about the follow-up handling. When Qiu Ci came out, she put down her phone, waited for him to answer the call, and said to him: "The news is not released by your family." It came out and is still being investigated, but your uncle means to ignore it for now."

Qiu Ci was still lowering his head while reading the message, but he just nodded after hearing what she said.

"Well, your fiancée is inside, how about it?"

Chen Yun didn't want to gossip about Qiu Ci's personal affairs, but she was really too curious about her "fiancée". I heard that this was the first time Qiu Ci had met her.

"very beautiful."

Chen Yun didn't expect Qiu Ci to answer her. She was just too curious. Unexpectedly, Qiu Ci answered her and even praised her beauty.

In the entertainment industry, there are no beautiful women or men, but I haven't seen Qiu Ci say that anyone is beautiful in such a long time.

What he said made Chen Yun even more curious. She really wanted to see that person. She looked behind Qiu Ci, but Qiu Ci closed the door when he went out. Through the narrow door, she could only see the bed. There is a figure.

Qiu Ci walked to the corridor next to him, and Chen Yun followed him. While the two were talking, Chen Yun saw someone coming from the corridor.

It was Qiu Zhenghao. The housekeeper was supporting him, followed by two bodyguards and several doctors.

Qiu Zhenghao had some problems with his legs and feet, but his body was still strong. When he saw Qiu Ci outside, he asked him, "Where are the people?"

"inside."

"Why don't you go in and accompany me?"

He is silent and has nothing to do with him. People don't know him at all.

The housekeeper helped Qiu Zhenghao into the ward, and just as he was about to push open the closed door, the door opened from the inside, and a frightened Ran Dongling stood inside.

Ran Dongling sat up when Qiu Ci walked out. Through the crack in the door, he saw Qiu Ci talking to a long-haired woman outside. He was far away and could not hear clearly what they said. Ran Dongling now only knows that in this world , Qiu Ci is his fiancé and also his family.

So when he saw Qiu Ci and the woman disappearing outside the door, he couldn't help but panic. He hurriedly got out of bed and put on his shoes, wanting to find Chou Ci.

Unexpectedly, there were only two people outside the door just now, and now there were a few strangers after opening the door. Ran Dongling subconsciously stepped back into the room.