Chapter 2 Fiancée

Start from the beginning

The LCD TV on the wall suddenly flashed twice, and then several strange words popped up. Xie Dongling looked at the TV curiously. After the TV was successfully turned on, he saw many people inside.

! !

There was a youth idol drama on TV. The people in it were all wearing simple summer clothes. Xie Dongling took a few glances and felt embarrassed to watch any more. Why were the men and women in it so revealing? Their pants were so short. You can see the calves, the clothes are too short, and the arms are exposed.

The female nurse changed his medicine and left. She also helped him get a glass of warm water and put it on the bedside table.

He still doesn't know why he is here. There are so many doctors here. It should be a medical clinic, but it is completely different from the medical clinic in his memory.

He saw a sign hanging next to the bed that seemed to have something written on it, so he picked it up and took a look.

Ran Dongling, male, 19 years old, was admitted to hospital on August 11.

He saw the words above clearly and felt confused. Could it be that he was like what was said in the storybook, that he had traveled through time and space?

My name is Xie Dongling, but the name on the sign is Ran Dongling. Has his soul passed through Ran Dongling's body?

He is Ran Dongling now, so, can he still wear it back?

He didn't know which dynasty he had traveled to. Everything here felt strange and unfamiliar to him. Ran Dongling thought of something and reached out to touch his face. Is he still the same person now?

He pushed away the thin quilt, stood up, put on his shoes and got out of bed. His head was still dizzy, but the fear made him even more overwhelmed. There were two doors in the ward, one of which was the door where the doctor just walked in, and the other was the door where the doctor just walked in. Inside the house, near the window.

He first walked to the door by the window. The door was unlocked and he pushed it open gently.

Inside was the bathroom and toilet. Ran Dongling saw a mirror on the wall inside. It looked similar to the bronze mirror in his room, but it was clearer and brighter than the bronze mirror.

He walked over, and his face was reflected in the mirror. It was still the same face, but it looked a little bigger than before. The face that was still a little childish had completely grown out, and it was no longer childish and youthful. , there is a kind of thrilling beauty.

When he discovered that it was still his own face, Xie Dongling was temporarily relieved. It was still him, not someone else.

When he looked in the mirror again to see if there was a red mole behind his right earlobe, he suddenly noticed that the person in the mirror had dark chestnut curly hair.

Xie Dongling was struck by thunder in an instant.

Why did his hair become like this! Not only has it become so short! And they look like people from the Western Regions!

One of my standards is that hair is beauty. Xie Dongling has taken great care of his hair since he was a child. His long hair is thick and soft. Many ladies will praise him when they see his hair. He even trims it. He was only willing to let the most skilled woman in the house give him a little trimming.

But now, his long hair is gone, replaced by chestnut curly hair.

Xie Dongling burst into tears. He had never been so sad before learning that he had traveled through time, because in Yun Dynasty, no one with short hair would marry.