Koji -masturbating- 🍋

A/n:

This story was requested a long time ago I just haven't been able to bring myself to create another chapter. These recent chapters I've posted were all drafts. Hopefully  I get more inspiration.

Big thanks to the user for giving me this idea (don't know if they would feel comfortable with me sharing their acc)

𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

Story:

It hasn't been to long since I exchanged to my new school. Everyone was super friendly (expect bakugo). I became friends with alot of people.

But one person in particular stuck out to me, koji. It was clear he noticed my interest because he often approached me to start casual conversations.

Soon after we became best friends and came over each others house frequently.

And today was one of those days.

I had just come back from the grocery store. I was pissed since he had NO ramen in his fridge so I decided to buy some for him. I open the already unlocked door and head up
to his room.

My eyebrow raises when I hear loud noises coming from it. Impatiently I practically break down the door.

Instead of being. Greeted with a smiley Koji I see his cock. To be more specific I see him stroking his cock.

And he's BIG. 9 inches ATLEAST, he's also girthy.

My eyes are wide open and I stand there in shock.

"L-leave"

"S-sorry"

He blushes and looks away from me, his Pointer finger signals me to leave.

I nod 'no'

"Koji.."

"W-what"

"Can I help you?"

More blood rushes to his cheeks, and he blinks twice to try to understand the situation.

The idea finally hits Koji's head and he nods eagerly.

"On your knees"

I do exactly what he saids, not hesitating for a moment.

I place my hands on his knees. Mouth open wide awaiting for his member to penetrate my mouth...