Caught- Ryuk 🍋

A/n:
GUYS I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER IS A JOKE. I was just super bored so I decided to write this chapter. IM NOT OKAY 😭😭

Warning: honestly just don't read this chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

💀 💀💀

🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈

I've had the death note for a while now. At first I was a bit hesitant on using it, but then I realized the power I had. Shortly after a tall ass demon appeared in my room.

His name, Ryuk. He introduced himself as a shinigami. He had dropped the death note on the human realm. And I had just been lucky to find it.

It's been a few months since then and I've killed a few people with it, I also learned their was another person who owned a death note. Light Yagami, not like I care. As long as he dosent get in my way.

~~~

The steaming hot water poured on my skin. Creating a moist feeling, steam covered my vision. I was in the shower, since school has been so stressing I decided to take a nice warm shower.

I swipe the soap across my body, cleaning me externally and internally. Finally I turn off the water and throw a tower on.

I step out of the tub and grab another towel for my hair. I rub it aggressively on my head before entering my room. Before I open the door I hear weird ass noises.

"Mhm fuck y/n" I hear a familiar voice moan, RYUK?! My curiosity gets the best of me and I take a peak. I see Ryuk jerking off, his cock 36 inches long. WHAT?!

I lean on the door and it accidentally swings open, my body not expecting the sudden impact falls on the ground. Ryuk looks at me.

"The fuck you doing?" He asks me. "BITCH your in MY bed jerking off, I'm the one who should be asking the q-" he interrupts me and sits me up.

"I need a favor" Ryuk saids. "What do you want?" I say trying to ignore his dick moving when he does. He dosent answer me and slams me on my knees.

"BRUH WHA-" I try to say but he interrupts me AGAIN. He shoves his 36 inches down my throat. I gag, choke, spit but bro still dosent want to remove his dingaling out of my mouth.

He forcefully thrusts in and out of it. His veiny hand grabs my hair and starts pulling. "OW" i whimper. Ryuk rolls his eyes and pulls harder, continuing his motion.

Finally he cums inside of my poor mouth. He makes me swallow his baby making seed and throws me on the bed.

Bro breaks my pants and panties off before quickly thrusting his cock inside of my throbbing coochie. I yell In pain.

His 36 inches move inside me hard and ROUGH. I can feel it inside my stomach. Ryuk grabs a apple and puts it inside my ass.

After a quick round he cums inside me and walks out casually.

"Peace out" Ryuk saids calmly