"W-we should get back to work, Lawliet" 🍋

A/n:
OMFG IM SO GLAD SOMEONE REQUESTED LAWLIET. I'm so down bad for this man it's unhealthy. SOOO I wanted to do my best on this chapter, I have a pregnancy kink (IM JOKING I SWEAR) so I added that to the story.

Anyways you guys know the drillllllllllllll

WARNING: smut, cursing, mention of deaths, mention of suicide

-Story:

I was sitting in a almost empty dark room, the only light was Lawliet's computer. His long skinny fingers danced on the keyboard making a *click clack* sound. He was so engrossed in his work he hadn't noticed me, his pregnant girlfriend.

I'm only 18 and in my last year in high school, somehow I let myself get pregnant by Lawliet. I was assigned to work on the Kira case with him, it wasn't the first time I was working with him for a case though. He trusted me so, he allowed me to see his face

Honestly the guy wastes his beauty. If I had a face like that I'd show it to the world. Anyways back to me sitting in that dark cold ass room. "Y'know it's mean to let your poor girlfriend who's caring your child unattended" i pout desperate for attention.

He ignores me. His attention still on his computer *click clack* repeating. I frowned and walked up to him, he only slightly acknowledged me before turning his entire gaze to his bright screen. I sit on his lap clearly annoyed by Lawliet's antics. His eyes follow me as I sit on his lap, facing the screen. "Hm looks like you've been writing a lot of information, and your thoughts" I say genuinely curious.

He sighs "you want attention THAT badly" he asks me in his usual calm tone. I nod desperately, he grabs me and takes me to his room before laying me on the bed.

{A/N: ima do something different and switch to his pov}

-LAWLIET'S POV

I lay her gently on the bed, the way her e/c eyes look at me innocently makes my cock twitch. Fuck... I'm supposed to be working on the Kira case, he's  literally killing people but here I am about to fuck my already pregnant girlfriend.

I crawl on-top of her. Her blush is killing me, I quickly remove her dress. A smile grows on my face when I notice that she doesn't have a bra on. Such pretty breasts, her pregnancy fills them up with milk. Tsk such a lucky ass baby being able to suck the milk out of her "mommy milkers" soon.

I trace circles on her wet pussy, though it was still covered by her panties, the thin material doesn't do much. I can tell she can feel all the friction by the way she's squirming under me. Her beautiful voice moaning my name softly.

My cock just getting harder. Shit I have to wait and prep her first. I rip her panties of (rip 🪦)
She gasps in delight. I slide a finger into her, making a in and out Rhythm before inserting another one. I can hear all her enjoyment, which makes a smirk appear on my face.

Y/n looks so beautiful, so beautiful I should elevate her pleasure. I slide a third finger in and out, stretching her out A LOT.

When she cums on my fingers I realize she's ready. I pull down my boxers releasing my harden member, her eyes widening as she remembers my size.

I line my hard cock to her entrance before thrusting in her. She moans loudly, her lewd noises just giving me more confidence in thrusting in her sweet pussy. Only the tip is left inside until I thrust back into her.

She grips the sheets before her walls tighten around my cock. "I'm gonna cum" she moans i nod giving her the go. She cums on my cock before i cum inside her. If she wasn't already pregnant she'd be now.

She closes her eyes obviously tired. When she falls asleep I give her a loving gaze and a kiss on her forehead. I have to catch Kira so he won't kill anymore people. Because if he were to do something to Y/n...

I'd kill myself.