"Im nervous ayato" 🍋

A/n:
Like I promised; here's the male reader version of ayato Yuri. Also I noticed this book is pure smut, so do you guys want some fluff chapters once in a while? Dm me or comment if so!

Warning: smut, cursing, inappropriate language, toys, hand cuff kink (I'm sorry)

— STORY —

I entered this weird ass club a few months ago. Initially I believed it was a photography club. After a moment I realized this was NOT a normal club!

Now I'm stuck in a room with Ayato Yuri, a weird ass pink haired boy who's always horny.

For some more context: the club requires for you to have "the devils tango" every month (I think) if not then your not gonna be able to be apart of the club.

I need to be apart of this club to get into a decent college. And every other club is full, so I'm stuck in here till next year.

Anyways back to Yuri. He's smirking at me while playing with my shirt. By his body language he's enjoying this more then he should (he's a weirdo). His fingers trailed down to my zipper. My breath immediately hitched. "Don't touch there" my voice a bit harsh to cover the bit pleasure I'm gaining by his touch.

"Nervous?" He questions, completely ignoring what I said. "Duh idiot" i say back. He moves his finger over my covered shaft. A soft moan escapes my lips. He flashes me a cocky smile before unzipping my pants.

"N-no" he interrupts me "you wanna be apart of the club, right?" I nod not being able to talk. He chuckles, "then sit back and 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗑" he saids before pushing me down on the soft bed we were sitting on.

He crawls on top of me and smiles. "If only you saw your face" he saids making fun of me a bit. "S-shut up" i say.

He removes his sunglasses and takes something out of his drawer. WAIT! He takes a few stuff out of his drawers. He puts the items on the side of the bed before looking back at me.

He grabs a metal object. Handcuff. Bro has a kink. "Your not gonna... right?" I ask afraid of his next move. "It's exactly what you think" he answers simply before harshly pinning me down and putting my hands above my head. "Let's see how long you can take it" he saids handcuffing me to the bed board thingy.

"W-what are you doing?!" I ask alarmed. "Getting ready to make you feel good" he answers. His tone surprises me and I look up. His eyes filled with lust.

He strips all my clothes and his before playing with my hair. His closeness made my cock twitch. "Will you look at that, your enjoying this aren't you?" He teases.

"Don't talk like that" I respond enjoying his gentle touches.Yuri looks straight into my eyes, not being able to hold eye contact i look away.

Suddenly he harshly grabs my chin to face him. "Look at me man-whore" he yells changing his demeanor to a aggressive one. "Man-whore?! Who the fuck are you calling m-" he interrupts me. "You fucking pussy! I'm gonna punish you for talking back"

Yuri grabs something. My eyes widen when I realize what he was holding. FUCKING NIPPLE PINCHERS.

"Your a freaky mother fucker" I say flabbergasted. He smiles, satisfied with my reaction he place the toys on my nipples making sure they pinch me hard. "WHAT THE F-" before I finish my sentence he grabs my cock and roughly puts it in his mouth.

He takes aggressively but he's so good at it. He tongue passionately swirls on my sensitive tip. "So fucking good" i breathlessly whisper. He makes me feel so nice.

He shoves me down his throat, practically gagging on me. All this pleasure makes me fill a orgasm coming. He notices this and immediately takes me out of his mouth. "What?" I ask shook.

"Your not cumming till I do" he saids calmly. My eyes widen "your gonna suck me off" he contiunes.

He grabs his length. I haven't been paying attention but now I realize how much BIGGER he is compared to be. His cock is surprising in it length WHAT THE HELL.

He brings his duck to my mouth and thrusts. My eyes immediately start watering, he mouth fucks me with no remorse. DJIXMSSNNXXMSMS

I can't think straight and before I know it he cums in my mouth. Finally he pulls out "swallow" he demands. I listen to him.

He pulls out and I wipe my mouth. "No fair"I tell him.

He takes my handcuffs off and he flips me over. Making my ass perk out in the air.Yuri caresses my ass check before grabbing something. "Huh?"

I quickly realized what he grabbed when he thrusts it in my ass. A dick toy?!

As soon as I felt it I stood up and left. I'm kinky but not THAT kinky. I walk out the room with that toy still stuck deep into my ass.

Nah bro I Don't play like that