Cameras; Lawliet 🍋

A/n:
This chapter is inspired by a few fan fics I've read. I'm super excited to do another Lawliet one shot 😍

                       𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

(Art obviously not mine!!)

The dark haired male sat on his chair in his usual knees up position.

His attention was mainly on observing Light through the cameras, but occasionally he would stare inside the room he shared with you.

Lawliet barely slept so he believed it was no problem letting you have his bedroom.

Your Light Yagami's younger sister(your 18).

That's why when he started having feelings for you he quickly pushed them away.

Instead he decided to just watch you; its creepy but he's not so aware of that factor.

                                      ~~~

Wet foot prints lead up to Lawliet and Y/n's room. The door creeks open and you enter the slightly chilly environment .

The Raven haired boys attention swinged to the camera in his room, completely ignoring Light.

Y/n looks in the mirror and ruffles her hair trying to create a look. She sighs when her idea fails.

The girl bends down to open her dresser, she looked through the underwear and decided on a matching lacy red set.

Y/n grabbed a dress from the closet nearby and sits down on the bed. "Hm did I finish my math homework?" She seems lost in thought.

Her eyes looking up at the ceiling while her body was completely still.

Lawliet, through the monitor admired how the light of the moon shined at her s/c skin.

"Beautiful" he whispered softly. Intensely looking at the 18 year old in-front of him.

Y/n looked around the room before stopping her eyes at a photo of Lawliet.

In the photo the pale man was at a beach, he looked like he was forced to be there.

She chuckled but something that caught her attention was the fact that he was shirtless and in swim trunks.

If you looked hard enough you could see the outline of his cock. Y/n gave herself a soft slap for thinking such inappropriate thoughts.

But instead of her brain, her body was speaking. Reacting to the photo she felt a moist sensation in between her legs.

"Huh?" She furrowed her eyebrows before realizing what was happening.

Lawliet got closer to the monitor, he was clearly intrigued.

Y/n slid down her towel before gently massaging her throbbing clit. "Ngh Lawliet" she slapped her mouth with the same hand that rubbed her flesh.

"What am I doing?" She asks herself before continuing "I shouldn't be masturbating while thinking about 𝗵𝗶𝗺"

She shook her head but again her body didn't want to listen. Y/n entered two of her own fingers into her tight hole.

Lawliet couldn't believe his eyes. He tried to look away but couldn't, as she continued Lawliet could feel something in his pants.

It was quite uncomfortable. He felt as blood rushed to his cock and it became incredibly tight in his pants. Lawliet groaned  painfully.

He knew exactly what he had to do. Y/n was just a few floors away.

The pale male stood up and lazily walked to his room, slightly covering his erect cock just in case someone showed up.

Finally Lawliet was in-front of his room and he heard  𝗵𝗲𝗿 muffled moans.

He was gonna fuck her so hard