I can't believe this started with a panda🍋

Requested by: Pickle
Alternate Title: Zoo Car Thing
Trans Jake AU!!!

Jake POV:

I turned 16 last week, so Drew bought me a car for my birthday. I decided to drive us to the zoo. When we got there, I immediately dragged Drew to the pandas.

"O. M. G! They're so CUUUUUTE!!!" I obsess over the pandas. Drew doesn't look impressed.

"Dude, it's just an animal. Not a big deal," Drew sounds very unenthused.

"Okay Princess Sparkle, what would you like to do?" Before Drew can reply, the panda I was googly eyed over earlier looked at me. I squeak like a little girl.

"Omigod omigod omigod!!! It's soooooo cuteeee!!!" I ogle over the floofy panda.

"Dude, is the panda making you horny or something? C'mon, I wanna look at the tigers," Drew drags me by the arm away from the panda.

"Aw, man, it was a sexy panda!" I see a few adults turn to me, and a mom turns her child away from me. Drew's face has an intense look of vexation, and he drags me out of the exhibit.

We go over to the tigers, and Drew clings onto me.

"They're so big and scary..."

"So is my monster cock~" I say flirtingly.

"Those pandas made you really horny, huh? You don't even have a cock."

"At least my mouth is dripping~" After I say that, Drew seems to have had enough.

"C'mon Jake, we're leaving," he grabs me and walks my outside to the car. We sit in silence for a moment, before driving to a random parking lot. I drive into an alleyway, and Drew looks perplexed.

"What are you doing?" He asks, confused.

"Those pandas made me really horny, and my cock is rubbing bad. Do you wanna mess up my new car's backseat, baby?"

"J-jake... B-but..." Drew sound extremely hesitant. He seems to have something on his mind.

"What's wrong baby?" I'm genuinely curious. I already stocked up the car with protection, it's not like anything could go wrong.

"Jake.... you haven't gotten surgery yet! I wouldn't want to... y'know... get you... p-pregnant, or anything." Drew sounds really nervous; I can tell he doesn't want anything bad to come of our first time.

"It's okay, Drew. Just... be gentle at first, okay?" I'm really excited to share this experience with Drew.

Drew starts to take off his jacket. I take off mine and take off my shirt, leaving in my binder. Drew ogles at my binder, before slowly undoing it. He looks at the C Cup boobs that spring out, sick of being compressed all day. He looks at me for a second, and I nod, not really knowing what he's about to do.

I feel his lips connect with my nipple, and he sucks and bites me gently. I can't help but moan. I feel a wave of pleasure course through my body, and I feel my boxers wet from my pussy.

"Ah~... Mmm... D-drew..." I feel him start taking off his pants, and I see a growing erection in his man briefs. He slips off my shorts, and he sees my wet underwear. He smirks.

"Awww, is Jakey Wakey a bit impatient~?" He teases, kissing my neck as he does so. I latch onto his briefs and pull them down, exposing his wet and dripping cock. He pulls off my underwear too, leaving us both completely stripped. He starts rubbing my thigh, and he starts touching the outer lips of my vagina.

"These are called lips, right?" Drew asks, rubbing back and forth on my sensitive area.

"Y-yes...?" I respond, unsure. I sure am turned on, though.

"Then I'll connect mine to yours!" He sounds seductive, and this confuses me, until he puts his head on my thigh and starts licking my vagina. I squirm, gasping audibly.

"Dre-AAAH! Wh- Wh- Whaahhhh?" My words turn to desperate moans. He starts sucking my pussy, and I feel myself cumming.

"Drew! I'm c-cumming!" I scream, not caring if anyone is outside the car.

"I know!" His words are muffled by my cum streaming into his mouth. He repositions himself and holds onto my shoulders.

"Jake... do you wanna go further?" He asks, composed but panting still.

"Y-yes D-drew... I need to feel you..." I'm nervous. This is my first time.

He grabs my hips gently and lines up his dick with my hole. He looks up at me, making sure I'm alright with it. It's sweet, what he's doing for me. He slowly leans in and inserts the tip of his dripping cock into my pussy hole. He thrusts in and out slowly, making sure I'm okay.

"F-faster D-drewy..."

"Y-you're so t-tight..."

Drew thrusts faster and faster, before eventually reaching his climax. He moans loudly, before pulling out and releasing his seed on my stomach. I come as well, releasing another sticky jet onto him.

"D-damn... Drew... That was..." I struggle to catch my breath. "Thank you."

"Of c-course, b-baby... Anything you you..."

"I can't believe this started with a panda..."

We cleaned ourselves up and drove off like there wasn't a puddle of cum in the backseat.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I appreciate all the support! If you enjoyed, please comment and if you want to see more, feel free to request more oneshots! Sorry this one was a bit short, I wanted to get something out for you guys.