Date?

A couple of weeks went by and Bojan and me really began to hit it off with each other, we called daily and when we both had time we'd go out for coffee or something and I always felt it like a friend way but lately my feelings began to shift and I realized that I liked Bojan more than just a friend......

I talked about it with Zara and she began to squeak like a little kid in a candy shop. I looked at her and she looked at me and she told me " ahhhh finally, I've been waiting for this to happen for a long time now" she said. "So you think Bojan and I would look good together?" I asked her "no not good, you guys would look AMAZING together" she told me. "Girl you have to make work out of this" she told me "no I'm not gonna do that what if he only sees me as a friend, I don't want to ruin our friendship" I told her. I would love to tell Bojan that I liked him but I'm so scared you know. I'm scared that I ruin what we have right now because if I tell him that I like him and he doesn't like be back..... well our friendship would never be the same again like EVER.

When I came home from work I sat down on the couch and as I was about to put on the tv I got a call and of course it was Bojan calling me. "Hi Bojan how are you?" I asked him "I am doing great how are you doing? Oh and how was work?" He asked me " well I'm doing fine I am just a little bit tired and work was fine it was not busy today so there was not much work to do" I told him " what did you do today?" I asked Bojan. " I wrote some lyric for a new song we are making" Bojan told me. " oh that's cool how's it going?" I asked. " it's so hard I only have a chorus right now" he told me. "Oh that's nice can I hear it?" I asked him and I could see on his face that he was doubting. " you really don't have to if you don't want" I told him "I promise you'll be the first one to hear it after it's finished okay" he told me " I smiled at that comment and I told him that I'd love that. " so now I am going to the reason why I called you" Bojan told me. After that sentence I panicked for some reason, was something wrong? Did he want to end our friendship? Was he going to say that he actually hates me? "Ey you alright?" He asked me. " yeah I am okay don't worry" I told him. " so would you love to got this new restaurant in town with me?" He asked kinda nervous. "Omg yes I'd love that  but why with me why don't you go with the guys?" I asked him "well when I walked past it this morning I looked inside and it just reminded me of you" he said kinda ashamed. "Oh my goodness that's so sweet I'd love to go just tell me a time and I'll be ready" I told him. " would 18:00 be great?" He asked me " yes 18:00 sounds lovely" I told him "okay I'll see you then!" He said to me " see you tomorrow" I said to him and he hung up the phone.

I replayed the conversation in my head and then it hit me...... did he really asked me on a.... Date?!?! nahhhhhhh we are friends and he saw this cute new place that reminded him of me that's why he wanted me to come....

I decided to call Zala.
I told her everything " GIRL ARE YOU STUPID?!" she asked me "no why?" I asked her " HE ASKED YOU OUT DUMBASS" she yelled at me. " he literally told you that a restaurant reminded him of YOU do you hear me YOU. " and the way that he got nervous about asking you" he definitely asked you out girl" she told me. 

We talked a bit more about everything and anything and we hung up when she went to bed. "Girl you better call me tomorrow when you are getting ready for your DATEEEEE" she told me "no come on it's not a date." I told her. "It is, well anyways good night love" she said to me "good night sweetie I love you" I told her and we hung up.

I was thinking about the call again. Was it a date? No I really don't think Bojan is in to me like that. And besides we go out for code a lot of times and that's also not a date so why would this be a date. I think Zala is getting a bit delusional.

I read a bit in my book and after that I went to sleep.

I couldn't sleep, it was 2:00 and I was still awake just spinnging around I bit. I just couldn't get what Zala said out of my head. Like first she told me that Bojan and me would look really good as a couple and now she is telling me that tomorrow is a date?! Nahhhh I don't think so.

We went to this amazing restaurant it was so cute decorated all the way in my style, now I get why Bojan wanted to take me to this place it was so beautiful. We got to our seats by the window I always love to sit by the window. We got our menus and we ordered a drink. After the over came with our drinks he took our order and he told us that it would come as soon as possible we thanked him and he walked away. Bojan and me began to talk and suddenly Bojan told me he was glad that I wanted to come because he didn't think I'd come. When our food came we immediately started to eat because we were starving. We talked talked talked and talked. It was currently 22:00 and we paid for our dinner, well Bojan paid he really insisted of paying. When we got up we got all our stuff and we began to walk outside. We came here by walking and we would also do the same thing back to my place. We were walking on the sidewalk when Bojan  stopped in  his tracks I realized that and I also stopped walking. "Why did we stop?" I asked him. "I just wanted to tell you that I am really grateful for tonight, I'm so happy that you had agreed to go on this date with me." He told me he came closer to me and he began to look me in the eyes and he was holding my face he came closer and closer just until our lips almost touched we both smiled then he was about to press his lips on mine

I woke up

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DREAM.......