First day

The last couple of days flew by, it took me 2 days to unpack everything, Jure also came by to help me with the heavier stuff. The other guys also came by a few times, we had so much fun together and I even was there during practice and I learned that they already had one album released (Demoni comes out later in this story) and they are working on their second one. I heard a few songs and it was just amazing. These guys have big potential I can hear it.

It was currently Sunday October 22 and tomorrow I had to start working again. And man o man what was I nervous. I texted Zala because I barely spoke to her this week that I was in Slovenia. I hope she also works tomorrow. I also called a lot with Demi, she really misses me and I really miss her. But she will visit me during the holidays so that I won't be alone. I love her so much for that.

I really was craving my vanilla coffee again so I got of my couch and I walked out my apartment to the cafe. Today was a bit colder so I had put on my warmer coat. And this time I had the idea to walk a bit around the city first, I wanted to do that earlier but I was unpacking, calling or hanging out with the guys. I also had an at home Slovenian lessons, I knew only a few words but it will come to me eventually. I walked trough the park and I walked through some pretty streets.

At the coffee shop I was greeted by the middle aged man and the old lady behind the counter, they still knew my order so he told me to sit down somewhere, I was about to sit on a table when I saw Bojan sitting alone on a table, he wasn't sitting o the place where all the guys always sat so I think he is alone or his company is at the toilet or smoking or something. I walked up to his table, he was really focused on his notebook so he didn't hear me coming. "Is this seat taken?" I asked and he flinched and looked up "oh hey Lara is didn't hear you coming" he said "and no this seat is not taken" he said "can I sit down?" I asked him "yes of course he said back. "So what are you doing here so alone?" I asked him "I'm working on some lyrics for a new song but I kept distracted by the guys so I decided to leave and come to my rest place."oh that makes sense" I said back. "And here is one vanilla coffee" the ober said while putting the coffee on the table. "And what are you doing here on a Sunday?" He asked me "well I craved coffee so I came here" I said.
We had a little talk but Bojan had to leave to the studio again. It was really nice to talk to Bojan alone, in the group he is this bouncy ball and talks to anyone about anything but alone he is peaceful and quiet.

I woke up around 5:30 I needed to get ready, I would get my uniform at work so I just put some random clothes on and I did my hair in a slick back ponytail, well my hair wasn't that long so it was a small ponytail. I put on some sneakers and I walked out my apartment and with the first step I took out my apartment I got more and more nervous. Today is gonna be the real first day of me working there and I was scared that I would mess it up but hopefully Zala would be there to help me.

When I arrived I greeted the night shift and I went to the staff room and in there I saw my uniform. I trapped it and walked over to the toilets so I could get dressed there. I came back 10 minutes later. I already saw the breakfast staff and I greeted them and I also introduced myself, the staff here was quite young but all so professional I wonder how they do it. Zala walked in and I immediately had a smile on my face because I knew if I worked with her it would be fun.

Today I mostly watched and did a few transactions and check ins but I didn't do much, Zala was showing me everything. We walked around the hotel for a bit to show me everything we have and she showed me empty hotel rooms so that I could see what every room supplied because a lot of people asked that. We also did a round around the emails, she showed me how to respond to them and if it was something we didn't know we had to send it to the boss.

My day quickly went by and I had a lot of fun. It was now time for me to head home. It was currently 15:00 and I had to do grocery shopping because my drive was still half empty. I went to the grocery store right behind my apartment complex so that I didn't had to carry all those heavy bags for a long way.  And back home I called Demi to tell about my day. And while I was calling with Demi someone else called me "oh Demi I'll put you on hold, someone else is calling me" I said to her and when I looked at who called me I got mad my mother was calling me and I really didn't know if I should pick it up. I didn't want to talk to her and she didn't want to talk to me, they made that clear on the day I left, or did she changed her mind? or did someone die? Okay I'll pick it up. "Hi mom" I said. "Hey Lara" my mom said "I only wanted to know if you're still alive, we asked you to call us when you arrived but you didn't" my mom said. "Oh sorry mom I forgot I have a lot on my mind." I said. "Well I'll hang up now" she said "oh okay good evening mom" I said. When she hung up I was kinda sad, she didn't asked me how everything was here and how I was doing. I got back to the call with Demi and we talked the whole evening