Unpacking

I went inside my apartment and i immediately got on my couch, then I was rethinking everything from this day. What the fuck "see you soon" did they wanna see me again?! Those cool guys wanted to hang out with me more what the fuck. I didn't expect that from them, they all loved music and were connected through that and I just work in a hotel.

Talking about the hotel, I was really nervous it was getting closer and closer. I was scared and I don't know why. I began to rethink everything. What if I had put my hopes up to high?, what if I imagined it all better?, what if the guys would think I won't fit in their group and they cut off contact that would mean I'd only have Zala. Zala was really the only friend I had now, I couldn't see the guys as friends yet right? She meant so much for me, she made moving to a whole new country not so bad.

I watched some more tv before I went to bed it was only 21:30 but I was so exhausted from today, moving, unpacking, dealing with my parents before I left, saying goodbye to Demi it was all to much, I actually only wanted to get a coffee and go home to sleep but I didn't plan on hanging out with people, I can't complain tho I maybe got some more friends and I had a great time, I really felt like I belonged here today.

I woke up around 9:00 and I had that kind of sleep where you have to get back to earth, I forgot that I was in Slovenia for a second. I got out of bed and made myself some breakfast and I sat in my couch to watch some tv. I didn't had big plans for today, today all my other stuff would come and I had to unpack all that. I really hope they help me bring it upstairs because otherwise everything will stay right outside the building because I am not strong not even a bit. It would be a real challenge to get everything up. The truck would arrive around 11:00 so I still had time to do my everything shower, I had to cleanse myself because then it really would feel like a new start.

I was done just in time because 5 minutes after I was done I heard the bell from the doors outside, I walked up to the intercom and it were the movers. "Hi good morning" I greeted the movers, they didn't respond to me and they just walked back to their truck well I think that they did that, the camera doesn't go that far. I put on my shoes and coat and go down to help them. At the time I was downstairs they were almost finished. How are they doing this so quickly? I only could help them with the last few boxes. "And that was the last one" one of the movers said. They walked back to the drivers seat and the passenger seat. Fuck I have to to it alone. There were over 15 boxes here, my arms are gonna gate me tomorrow. When I brought my 3 box upstairs I ran into Jure. "Oh good Afternoon Lara" Jure said "good afternoon Jure" I said back "what's in the box?" He then asked me "oh just my stuff from back home" I said back "there is plenty more downstairs." I said back. "Do you need help?" He asked me. "No just go we're you're supposed to go" I said back and he looked a bit confused "or are you just standing in the hallway for fun" I said. "Oh no I was supposed to go to Jan to practice a bit but I'll text them saying I'll be later." He said while taking his phone out of his pocket.  He went downstairs and I went to my apartment to put the box down. And I went downstairs again. When I walked outside I saw Jure but also all the other guys and they all had a box in their hand. I looked confused. "Oh hey Lara we saw Jure's text so we decided to also help you, then you'd be done faster" Jan said to me "that's so sweet of you guys you didn't have to do this" I said back. Bojan was bending down to get a box and when he lifted the box he turned red  put it back down. " I'll just grab that one over there" he said and he walked over to a box with clothes. I laughed and the others were also chuckling. "Okay but what did you put in these boxes" Kris said "did you bring bricks or something?" Jure said after Kris. "To be honest I was so tired while packing that you might be right" I said. And they all laughed.

So finally done we all stood in my apartment, we all just brought the last boxes upstairs. "Do you guys want to eat or drink something before you guys had back to Jan?" I asked them, the least I could do right now. "Oh yes I'd like some water." Nace said anyone else? I asked them and they all wanted something to drink. We sat down on my couch and I sat on the floor because the lack of space. Nace, Jure and Kris were sitting on the couch while Bojan and Jan were sitting on the armrests. "Are you sure you don't want to sit on the couch?" Kris asked me. "No I'm good, I'm always just randomly gonna sit in the ground, I q always do that." I said "well if you find it comfortable" Jure laughed. "Yes I really do, you guys should try it too" I said "no I prefer the couch" Bojan said.

The guys we're supposed to go back to Jan's place but after that drink they stayed longer and longer. It was already time for dinner. "Oh shit we lost track of time and we totally forgot about practice" Kris said. "Oh shit" Jan said while looking at his watch. "Are you guys hungry?" I asked them "yes I am" Bojan an Nace said at the same time. "Do you guys want to grab a bite here or are you going to Jan's?" I asked them. " oh if we are welcome to stay here for dinner I would love to have diner here" Bojan said. They all agreed on staying over for dinner m, we ordered something because I really didn't have much food yet. We had a fun night, we had laughed a lot with each other. I really love the vibe the guys have and I really hope we become friends. It was quite late when the guys left, I didn't even look at the clock but it was really late. When they left I also apologized about me being the reason they didn't practice today but they all said that they didn't mind and that they had fun. I was glad to hear that and when Bojan walked out my door last I closed it and I locked it and I went straight to bed.

A/N
This chalet is just a filler chapter, from now on more will happen :)