- letting rage control -

Start from the beginning

"The police are on their way to the warehouse! Someone gave them the address, they are almost here!"

Felix shot forward, pushing past the man to see his whole gang in a mess in the open room. Without so much of a word, Felix yelled out orders. "Get the bottom floor all cleaned out! I want the three groups to separate around the grubs and blend in." Felix turned to Alex, a stern expression on his face. "The fourth group will bring what was made downstairs to the city's end with me."

Alex understood what he was ordered to do, he couldn't help but give a stiff response at how they had to clean and clear their base of operation so quickly. The look on his gang leader's face told him not to talk back, so instead, he turned to give the orders to the respected groups.

Felix turned his attention to the three people that had seen the police on their way. "I want you to go back and see how far away they are from here. Report to me when they are here quickly!"

The three dashed outside, slamming the large doors shut as they did what they were told.

The little leader turned his full attention back to the mess in the warehouse. He was fully focused on escaping with all his stuff that he forgot about the anxiety he was feeling in his office. He was ordering his men left and right, watching as the bottom of the warehouse was quickly cleared out.

Felix yelled at some men to clean up the office, telling the rest who were done in their groups to get loaded up. Soon enough, the large room was slowly decreasing in men.

The men downstairs were coming back to the top where they had all the blue drugs piled up with them. They were the most important things in the room for Felix. He turned his attention to get the bags loaded up with group four to ship them to the cities.

He was almost done when suddenly the warehouse doors were aggressively slammed into. The groups in the wide warehouse room stood emotionless. Their bodies turned defenseless as the warehouse door, it was slammed into one more time soon followed by silence.

Felix walked forward, reaching into the back of his pants where a gun was. He was sure it was the police, his body shook with anticipation. How had they gotten through his other men that were guarding the warehouse? It didn't make much sense to him, but still he had his guard up and ready.

His men looked around in fear behind him, the rest of the drug wasn't on the car yet, it had to be. They had to be at least gone and shipped with group four before the police came.

The warehouse door was now silent, nothing came from the other end. Felix turned his head, growling under his breath in irritation. "What are you shits doing? Get the rest loaded up!" He yelled out, pulling the gun up and facing the door.

The men did what we're told, quickly trying to shove everything on the car that was in the warehouse's large interior.

The shout from Felix had caused the door to swing open, Felix and the rest were at the ready for a pile of men in uniform to storm in. His gun was at the ready, eyes strained forward with a deep glare. Other men had their own guns, doing the same as their leader. They watched as the doors were harshly shoved open.

All of them stood mouth gaped at the intruder.

A tall man with his hands behind his back in a formal fashion strolled in. A small smile was plastered on his face, it was covered by a dark grim shadow. The villain laid his eyes on the young boy right in his vision.

He was greeted by guns, it didn't seem to faze him. He walked in without a worry in his head, his feet hitting the ground with an echo of silence following. As he walked, the people in the warehouse shifted, they stepped back, watching as bloody shoe prints followed Pierce.