- instant regret -

~Cleoi, Oxzy's apartment~
Oxzy made it back to his apartment more slowly then he wanted. He felt eyes watching his every single move, it chilled him down to the bone thinking that strangers that meant harm to him would be following him for hours. He always felt this shitty from it, he couldn't do anything but hide from it.

Soon Oxzy walked through the door of his home, making it to his room and to the usual mess of his bed. Instead of flopping down like he would usually do, Oxzy went to his drawer, opening it he took out a few bandages, alcohol, and a pair of scissors. The hero leaned back into the desk board that held his mattress, sighing loudly at what he was about to do.

His hand shook violently when he began to move it towards his injured shoulder. Squeezing his hands on the scissors, the pair of cold metal went into his body. The hero hissed out in a silent scream. He forced his eyes to stay open, fighting off hot tears that clouded his vision.

"Ergah!"

Slowly, the hero pulled out the bullet that was lodged inside his bone.

Oxzy let out an agonizing sigh, sucking in a breath as he felt hot blood come from the big wound. It stung, it felt like he was being burnt over and over again with a hot iron. It was seething, hitting deep inside, like his bones were pressed together in between a flame.

"Puah... Gahh..!" Oxzy tightened the bandage that was wrapped around his shoulder, pulling tightly until he could feel the pulse of his heart beat. It was fast, deep in all his muscles spiking and hitting each other. His hand fell, dropping in exhortation. "Ha.. Hah.."

It was quiet once again, only a moan of pain was in his small room. The pain spiked off and off again within him, he felt his muscle tighten, blood seeped into the bandage, soaking it within a second.

His head hit the back of the bed board, eyes looking up into the black space. His energy wad gone, he wanted to get up and sit in his bed, to cuddle with Cirilla May or maybe Kamari, only he couldn't even feel his body.

Every part of his body felt like it was run over by thousands of trucks. His chest raised up and down in sync with his ragged breaths. It hurt more than it should, yes he got shot at, hit, and an explosion was let off by his ears that busted his head. But he knew he would survive.

A normal human would have collapsed in agonizing pain, but Oxzy took it all in. Ignoring it or not, he knew he wouldn't die from it. No panic at all, he had to keep his body and mind comfortable for healing.

He already felt his bone that got shot begin to move. It was a sickening feeling, cracking back into place with slow movements, moving around his muscles into uncomfortable places. It hurt like hell.

Oxzy covered himself, trying to block off the pain. His eyes shut tightly, tears falling down in a frenzy.

It will be gone soon.. It will be gone soon.. It will be gone soon... The hero repeated the words in his head, hoping it would give him comfort.

Soon, the pain did dim within him. He found his thoughts in a jumbled mess, connecting them back together while breathing more slowly. When he reconnected himself, Oxzy felt a warmth come from his lap. Slowly, he looked to the source.

He felt his heart jump when he saw the cat laying in his lap. He didn't even feel her coming, feel her take a place there. She was curled in a ball, soft purrs came from the creature, vibrating Oxzy's whole body.

The warmth carried from her to him, warming up his ice cold body into a mush of relaxation. He stroked Cirilla's fur, gliding his hand down in a gentle manner, he earned an encouraging purr in response.