- the hero is selfish -

~Hallway side, the streets~
The evil man let the fire die down, looking around for the shouts of anger he had heard and fueled. The people who were yelling, calling him names had run off when he set the fire. He rolled his eyes, putting the fire out as he didn't feel like calling the station over, he didn't really want to deal with anyone since his mood was bad.

He would end up killing someone by accident if he did see someone with this state of mind. When he used to feel like this, Rosamee calmed him down. Now no one could calm him from causing destruction.

He started walking back to the grubs, kicking the ashes from the ground, being bored and tired. He was honestly starting to hope he could get some action. That maybe something could happen today so he doesn't feel so bored and angry-

A loud wincing sound of the air broke from behind him, Pierce turned to see a flying black flash coming right at him. He sideswiped but still got hit to the ground.

His hands dug into the dirt to stop himself from falling flat. In the end, he found himself looking up with a hunched back at glaring eyes. A smirk rolled up on his lips when he could form an emotion, he stood up and dusted the musk from his jeans, still smiling at the steaming man in front of him.

"I guess you weren't busy," he joked, eyes gliding down at the hero's dirty, unkempt clothes. He looked like he was attacked, like he ran miles just to reach the villain. "You wanted to see me that badly?"

The mockery in his voice caused the hero to grow red, he bent down before taking a running start at the man. Pierce wasn't expecting it, landing him on the ground again as Oxzy speared his chest with a blast of wind. The villain caught his breath in his throat, choking lightly at the rough throw.

"Ah-" He voiced out with amusement and pain.

But the hero still wasn't done, the villain tried to gather himself, he suddenly felt a hard hold on his arm. A branch came from the tree beside him to strangle the villain who found his feet.

Pierce felt the hard hold, it was meant to hurt him horribly with the thorns tearing his flesh. He felt a rush of excitement, the hero was filled with energy and rage, directing it at him who could fight back with the same amount of energy. That would relive his pent up emotions more than ever.

His hand landed on the trunk, a flash of orange and red and the tree was nothing but a burning pile of bark and ash. He jumped away from it, the leaves burst into flames, smoke circling the two in a rouge pit.

The villain was filled with energy, darting up from the fire and bounced off the ground and into the air. Oxzy motioned for the circling wind to pick up around him, it spiked in speed, rushing towards the flying villain. The villain, in turn, jumped down when the wind swiped at his legs, almost making him tumble to the ground. He turned to the hero, earning a face of flammable leaves.

The fire burned his face, hard wind pushing them into his skin. The villain was a bit immune to the fire, not like others. He could still feel the heat seeping into his skin, it hurt like little needles digging into his flesh. It was able to be ignored, so he chose his own attack next.

The hero's arms were up in the villain's direction, he was forcing the hard wind to blow the flaming fire to hit the mad man. The villain took the opportunity when seeing his hands open and bottom half exposed, he hit the ground, causing the cement to roll up. It shook the ground and the hero's hands moved down slightly from the unbalanced land.

The villain ran forward with the wind being gone now that Oxzy was distracted. His left hand shot out, a burst of flames flew at the hero's open face. The hero felt the heat come rushing towards him at lightning speed. His hands shot up to cover his face from the flames, an ice wall covered him, taking the fiery hit before bursting into smoke.