"Let go of me, you fucking sack of shit!" their leader shouted to one of the black-robed beings.

"RESPECT!" shouted the young man in blue, when he heard Max's words, but he did nothing but spit towards where he was.

The young man did not react, although the demented girl, dressed just like the young man, swiftly moved towards him wielding a dagger over his throat, forcing Max to finally keep his composure. The young woman watched him with a macabre smile, her teeth partly covered in dark blood.

"Insolence and arrogance are not tolerated in this court," said the lady in the white dress among the multitude of loathsome beings that broke the calm with their bloodcurdling roars. The lady's voice was thick and imposing "Unless you have an interest in speeding up this process, in which case, I will proceed to schedule your execution. Ludwig, mach weiter! (Ludwig, continue!)" exclaimed the lady addressing the young man. Although she did not understand the last words, Liz recognized the name immediately, that handsome young man was Ludwig, son of Mr. Holzmann and the Duchess. On the other hand, the young woman holding the dagger to Max's throat was surely his sister Ulrike.

-Present at today's trial, Ludwig and Ulrike Holzmann, as the prosecuting party," said the young man pointing to himself and his sister, "Should the defendants be found guilty, the corresponding sentences will be handed down by the Duchess, Frau Beatrix Marie Grünewald, present in this courtroom, wife of Herr Friedrich Maximilian Holzmann. The defendants will have the right to present a brief defense," Ludwig smiled faintly and went on, "If they have the means.

Now everything was coming together for Liz; the woman sitting on the throne was the duchess, representing the sorceress Anneliese Holzmann. The woman had a serene attitude, but smiled at the terrified faces of the inmates. Her children were nothing more than a reflection of the two sides of her personality, her serene side corresponded to her son Ludwig, and her cruel and merciless side, to her daughter Ulrike, who looked at Max smiling at him with the desire to annihilate, after walking away from him.

The first inmates were called to the stand, the proceedings were conducted in German for most of them, so Liz understood nothing of what was going on inside the hellish den. Every time Ludwig read something, probably their charges and accusations and Ulrike intimidated them to keep order in the courtroom, the duchess issued a statement, which ended in a horrified reaction from the condemned. Afterwards, the black-robed beings took them to other sections; one of them, a blonde lady, made an attempt to escape, which was her worst mistake, because the merciless Ulrike did not hesitate to bury her dagger in her left breast, making her scream in pain and writhe horribly.

"Nächstes mal, steche ich dir die Augen aus (Next time I'll gouge out your eyes)" Said the girl with her signature cruel smile, although the spectacle became more grotesque when she licked the remaining blood from the dagger "So süß (So sweet)" The last words were pronounced in a soft, sensual and macabre touch. In the meantime, the beings in black were forcing the condemned to leave the area.

Once all the prisoners had passed and their sentences had been read, only the two Americans remained, the bald man with glasses and Max, who, to Liz's surprise, were put on the stand at the same time. Ludwig Holzmann began the reading, while Ulrike looked at the two men with her macabre gestures, while the woman's blood still trickled down her lips. The bald man with the glasses stared at her in horror, while Max glared at her with disdain.

"The best part of the show was to be saved for last," said Ludwig, smiling in a very subtle and malevolent way, "Gentlemen David James Rowland and Max Allen."

Liz remembered the name of David Rowland, named by Ulrich in the camp and then by Holzmann's executioner, before killing the Americans. He was one of Warren's collaborators, those responsible for the looting.