My Seniors Loved Each Other!?

Start from the beginning

"Please say it this time. I am here Rith! Say it to my face. It's not because of crowd that you don't say it. It is always me. It has always been me? Say it please. Do not break me this time. Hasn't it? Say it to me please!", the guy said.

It has always been me; the question was surely not asking if he was the problem of sir. But something else.

"Yes! Yessss it wasss!! It was always youu!!!", sir exclaimed with his brimming eyes. Those eyes were still holding it in. Let them out! The other is going all out, crying, let it out.

"I....", sir went all running to him and hugged him!! Hugged him? He never hugs anyone?

"Because it was always you! I am afraid of losing you too. The possibilty of a NO, scares me, Aarav. It chills me out! You opened gates for me yes, but you didn't tell me how much am I allowed to enter in your life. ", he kept on saying while hugging him.

For us 30 people are standing around them, but for them its just them. Them in their own world.

That hug was answer to all the questions that person asked, as if sir wanted to say, I need you all the time. It has always been you!

"Love Rith! You know what, it was always me who protected others. You came and for the first time in my entire life I felt being protected. I felt I can hide into someone's lap finally! I have always felt something is incomplete inside me without you. When you text, the urge to reply you in sanity and with time is the feeling I get. I read your texts twice, hear your voice notes thrice, and watched your pictures, like uncountable times... I cry like a kid everytime I think of losing you. I cannot think of this fact! These eyes of mine cried last time when my dad died. They are wet again is because of you! When you cry, my eyes are wet. It sounds cringe right, for readers, for us it's, I dunno what to call. It felt cringe to me until this shit hit me itself. Gate? My entire life is yours, just roam anywhere you want, enter as much as you can! When you being with others make me jealous. I want to be the reason of your every smile. I wanted to learn to cook so that I can feed you! I wanted to learn dance because I wanted to dance with you! I did everything so that I can spend time with you. If this is love so yes!!! I love you toooooo! I fucking love you! ", the guy screamed.

"I just want you! No... I need youuuu! I need you Rith, Aarav needs Rith! And I say it again and again, everytime untill you accept me! Even if you say a NO! I will make you fall in love with me. I will take care of you. Do everything possible! Do every fucking thing! I can make chicken rolls for you! I learnt them. I will do everything!", the guy Aarav kept on blabbering stuffs. Sir was silent. He was sure he did not expect that.

"May I get a small place in your life Aarav.... Am I allowed to love you Aarav?", he cried, he finally cried. He let it out. Nothing more was required for Aarav.

Aarav hugged him more tightly than ever, as if hug was the answer, cried more and more. He fell on the ground, then sir too. They were on their knees.

"From now on, you are not going to cry alone. Next time if you want to cry... in my laps only! They are yours; I am yours. You are not at all bad, bad are those who cannot understand you. You got the most beautiful heart of all. It beats for others. You are the guy who burns itself so that others feel warm. If you are bad, the whole world is! My Rith can never be bad guy, you never ask something from me, it was your first time, obviously, you can love as much as you want. I am yours!", Aarav said into sir's eyes.

They kept on touching each other cheeks. Wiping the tears as if they are saying don't shed them, I will not let you shed them ever again. It's the last time you shed them because of me.

Kiaan was stunned too. Everyone around us was. Their love had this power, to hold this crowd, as it it was saying, dare to move without witnessing me. Nobody expected their story to end like this.

I gently hold Kiaan's arm. He looked at me. The look in eyes....his eyes..... as if they were saying....

"I love Ishir! Yes this faggot love Ishir!", Kiaan cried this out to all of the people around us and went on his knees in front of me.

He whispered to me,"If sir can say this aloud, I am his mentee too!".

"I officially announce Ishir my boyfriend! I officially ask you to be my boyfriend!", he forwarded his hand to me.

I wanted to cry too. But can't ruin Kiaan mood. He will panic. In few weeks with him I realised that my one tear will make him takeover whole Karakoram, whole IITD may be. I held my tears but not my feelings!

"It was me who was supposed to ask you officially..... YES ofcourse Kiaan", I went on knees too and forwarded my hand.

People were watching us four. May be judging us. May be cursing us. May be sympathizing with our families, that they will see their homo sons getting in love with a boy. But all I knew was that I loved Kiaan, the guy in front of me with all his teeth out and was looking at me wanting to spend his every moment with me, give me everything he has. And my seniors loved each other! This common room will remember a history created here for coming generations.