Chapter 3 The Convenience Store

Arohae's POV

I headed to the convenience store to grab the food and decided to also grab some ramen, chips, ice cream, and kimbap for me and Yoonmin. When I entered I bumped into someone who was in front of me. He had a hoodie and mask on that shielded his entire face.

I bumped into him kinda hard which cause me to fall to the ground. He turned around and saw that I had fallen. He offered me his hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand.

"Thank you for the help getting up. Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you I wasn't paying any attention. Sorry again." I said while bowing continuously. He stops me from bowing for the 4th time by saying "It's ok sometimes we get distracted it happens to all of us. Are you in a rush?" The mysterious guy asked. "No, my boyfriend is just super controlling and he wants me home asap." I say slightly agitated. "Oh, well he doesn't sound like a good boyfriend. Sounds like you should break up with him. But I guess you won't take what I say as something yo should do seeing as yo only met me a couple seconds ago and we don't even know each other's names yet." He says with a slightly goofy undertone with his last words. "Well actually seeing as you have a completely unbiased opinion on the mater and you also aren't the first person telling me this I guess that means I probably should do it." I say. "Oh, really?" He says slightly confused but also slightly laughs under his breath.

He asked what I came here to get and I told him that I came went here to get some food before going home because my boyfriend wanted me to grab some stuff. "Well how long till you have to be back home?" He asked. "Actually I'm going over to a friends house tonight so that I don't have to be around him but he doesn't know. I mean he'll probably be asleep long before I leave." The mystery guy looks at me in confusion on what I meant with my last sentence and before he could ask I said "He's an alcoholic." He raised his eyebrows in a 'Ah ok' kind of way. "When are you going over to your friends house?" He asked. "Oh I'll probably start heading there around 8:30." I said. "Oh. Ok." He said sounding slightly sad and let down. "Why is there a problem?" "No there's no problem..." He said dragging out his last word.
_____________________________________

Word count: 433