Chaptee 2 My Ex

Aroahe's POV

"Why is Roman calling me? He should still be asleep." I said while picking up the phone confused. "Hello? Roman?" I said. "Hey" Roman said with a slight angry tone. "Where are you? Why are you not home? Where did you go without my permission?" Roman said while slightly raising his voice at me.

I was quiet for what felt like 3 hours to Roman but was actually 3 seconds. "I'm going to the library to go study before my big exam. I left you a note on the fridge telling you where I was going. Did you not look in the kitchen." I said trying to stay calm while still walking to the library.

"No, why would I look at the fridge You should have told me you were going out! You don't need to study for whatever 'exam' you have coming up. Come back to the house now." Roman practically shouted at me.

I hung up on Roman because I didn't want to deal with his lecture he had ready. I was right outside the library when I hung up on Roman. I wanted to call Yoonmin but I really needed to study and couldn't spare that much time so instead I decided to just text her.

Yoonie 💖

Hey guess who just called
me and yelled at me for not
telling him where I was going

Oh god please tell me it
Wasn't Roman again
You seriously need to
breakup with him before
he hurts you or does
something extremely stupid
to you

I will I promise you

When will you? You've been
saying you will break up with
him for months now
M O N T H S
Arohae
m o n t h s

I know I know
You don't have to tell me
I will do it after this
exam trust me
Ok

Fine
I'm trusting you this time
You better follow through

I was texting Yoonmin as I was walking into the library. When I was done texting her I put my phone in my back pocket and headed to the table I usually sit at in the library.

I got my bag and pulled out my computer and notebook. I'm a photography major but I still have to study for my History exam.

I didn't find history difficult like most other people do so I don't have to study as hard but I still study well because I would rather be safe than sorry.

When I was about to leave the library Roman called me again. I picked up reluctantly expecting to be yelled at again for "being out too late without his knowledge of where I was" even though he does.

When I picked up he said that he needs me to grab some food from the convenience store before I come home and that I need to do it fast so that I'm not out any later that I already have been today. I told him I would but I needed to know what he needed me to get.

"I need you to grab some triangle kimbap, tteokbokki, cup noodles, soju, cheese bread, and some other banchan." Roman said. "Fine but will you pay me back for any of it?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah sure I will. Just get the food now." Roman said, annoyed. I hung up the phone after saying bye and telling him I was getting the stuff now. I called Yoonmin and asked her if I could come over in a little bit.

She said I could but Boonmin wouldn't be there. I told her that's fine, I just wanted to talk to her. She happily said don't take too long. After we finished talking we said by and she hung up the phone.
_____________________________________

Word count: 616