Chapter 1 The Phone Call

Author's POV

Arohae was woken up to a phone call from my best friend Yoonmin. She turned to my bedside table sleepy and annoyed that she had gotten woken up then grabbed her phone to see who was calling her.
"What do you want and why are you calling me at this ungodly hour?" "First of all it's 9:00 am, second I found a way for you to get some extra money while also spending time with me." "Really, you did?" Arohae said while slowly getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. "Yeah but you'll have to lift a couple heavy things and interact with people. Some of which are famous." "Min come on you know I don't like people." Arohae put Yoonmin on speaker so she could brush her teeth while still on call. "I know, I know, but it's tomorrow at 7:00 pm." Yoonmin said in a hopeful voice. "Fine." "Yay! You won't regret saying Yes' I promise you Arohae." Yoonmin said excitedly while jumping around her living room while her fiance stared at her confusingly. Yoonmin pulls the phone slightly away from her face and says "She said 'Yes' to the job."

    Arohae finishes brushing her teeth and goes into her closet to get clothes for the day. She grabs a white button up shirt, her favorite oversized jacket, some black cargo pants, and white tennis shoes. Arohae heads back to her bathroom to change. When she finishes getting dressed she heads to her kitchen to feed her cat's. She gives each of them half a cup of cat food, but Taemin gets a whole cup because he is a growing kitten. When she's done feeding them she grabs her backpack. She grabs her wallet and headphones before walking out of the door to head to a cafe to get some work done before 8.

She puts on her headphones and grabs her phone to play some music. Arohae play's SHINee's Sherlock album. As she's walking to the library she gets another phone call. Arohae grabs her phone and expects the caller ID to say "Yoonie 💖🇰🇷" but thats' is not what it says. Instead the caller ID said "Roman👀".
_____________________________________

Word count: 365