Loki's return!

Based on fanart above
(But you knew that XD)

Guess who's back at Avengers tower? That's right me. Odin and my oaf of a brother decided it was a smart idea for me to spend the rest of my sentence on earth with the Avengers.

I walked into the main living space of Avengers tower to see a single person sitting there. One that frankly I did not recognise. He had long brown hair, a beard, one of his arms look to be made of metal and he was wearing a leather suit.

He was eating a carton Ice-cream when he saw me. He sort of just looked at me for a second before continuing to eat his ice cream. Ok odd.

Just then the Avengers came running in weapons in hand surrounding me but I didn't stop looking at the man on the couch. At first I thought he knew they where coming but he looked slightly confused himself.

"Bucky why didn't you say he was here?" Rogers asked him. He just shrugged and went back to eating his ice-cream.

"Speaking of that, what the fuck are you doing here?" Stark added. "Well if you must know Odin has deemed it that I should stay here to carry out the rest of my sentence." I finally looked away from which turns out name is Bucky. "With Thor's convincing might I add"

They all looked at the blonde in the room who was the only one not holding a weapon. How kind of him. "Aye my brother is telling the truth" "why would you let that stay here?"

Stark spat that with absolutely disgust. "Stark I wish to know the exact same thing" Thor answered looking and me and not the billionaire playboy. "Because he's my brother and I don't want to see him driven insane in one of those cells" "more insane then I already am?" Which Tony spoke at the same time "more insane then he already is?"

We both looked at eachother "You can't actually expect us to agree to this?" Barton hissed. Ah Clint, this should be fun. "I'm fine with it as long as he doesn't kill any of us" Captain America spoke "thank you ice cube friend and Barton I'm afraid you don't get much of a choice in the matter"

Tony and Clint both groaned in unison. "Fine I'll have Jarvis set up a room for him" he made a signal to follow him which I confusingly applied to.

He got me situated in my room. It was plain to say the least. There was a bed at least and a bathroom that was attached to it. "Now don't try any funny business" "wouldn't dream of it" and he closed the door.

Once I knew he was gone I slid down the door and onto the ground. I took a deep breath mental preparing for any social situation I might run into during the rest of the day. I slowly got up and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and started undressing. I stared at my body in the mirror for a moment cringing at how it looked.

I took another deep breath and got into the shower. The cold water hit my back and I winced slightly.

I got out of the shower drying my hair with a towel. That felt nice but there was still a slight bit of guilt in my stomach that I didn't quite understand.

"Mr Laufyson" I jumped slightly "Stark has asked for your presence downstairs for dinner" I doubt that "I'm not Laufyson roof so please don't call me that" "As long as you don't call me roof sir" the British celling had a weird bit of sass that I liked "ok but what is your name?" "JARVIS" "Ok Jarvis"