It's been a while...

Do you guys remember me? It's been TWO years and wow, how much life can change in two years (aka I got my ass kicked). I'm doing well and have finally got my life put together, at least a little bit.

Onto what you guys are actually here for.

There's good news and bad news. Bad news is that I'm not sure I will be updating this anytime soon. It's been a loooong time since I've even last read my own writing and I've kind of forgotten where I wanted to go with this. Maybe in the future I will go through, revamp, and eventually update, but as of right now, it isn't my main focus.

The good news is that I've created a new story! I think what happened was I ended up getting so burnt from planning and drafting, that I eventually lost the motivation to continue this story. So, with this new story, I'm taking it nice and slow rather than rushing myself to get something out. With life finally slowing down, I've found the motivation, creativity, and genuine passion for writing, so I've decided to come out of hibernation.

I'm trying to get back into the hang of things and HOPEFULLY 🤞 my writing doesn't suck ass because it's been a little while. But, so far I am really enjoying just jotting down my ideas!

Feel free to check it out if you'd like!

It's called "Destructive Enchantment" on my page . :)