Matthew Gray Gubler Easter Basket's.

Just a little short story about Matthew making Easter baskets for the cast of Criminal Minds. My mom and I came up with this together. When we can't sleep at night, we try to think of happy things. So we came up with this. 

Now as everyone knows, Matthew does not do anything halfway. Set includes. Baskets. And I'm not talking just a small Easter basket. I mean a large Wicker basket with a handle that will hold lots and lots of treats. Everyone will have a large Godiva chocolate Bunny. The basket will also be filled with tasty treats Including. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Hershey kisses. Snickers bars. A bag of Jelly Belly Jellybeans specifically made for each cast member. And of course the holiday classic peeps. 

The baskets will also include a special item for each cast mate, something special just for them, that is something that they really enjoy, such as Kirstens will have Easter egg earrings.

And they will all be wrapped up in cellophane with a matching. 

Kirstens Jellybeans will be cotton candy. And her peeps bubble gum flavored.  wrapped up in pink cellophane with a matching pink bow.

AJ's. Will have cream soda Jellybeans. Pink peeps. It also wrapped up in pink cellophane with a pink bow.

Adam's. Will have coconut Jellybeans. And yellow peeps. Basket wrapped up in yellow cellophane with a yellow bow.

Joe's. Will have Raspberry Jellybeans. and green peeps. With green cellophane and a green bow. 

Pageant's will Have toasted marshmallow Jellybeans And lavender peeps. Wrapped in lavender cellophane with a matching bow.

Daniels will have Tangerine Jellybeans. Yellow peeps. Wrapped in yellow cellophane with a yellow bow.

Aisha's will have Root beer Jellybeans. And Dr pepper flavored peeps. Wrapped up in pink cellophane with a pink bow.

And Thomas's Will have Popcorn Jellybeans. And blue Peeps. Wrapped in blue cellophane with a blue bow.