let me take care of you.

it's been a hard day for y/n and matthew want's to make her feel better.

y/n has been taking care of her mom for the past 27 hours and she was so tired and her whole body hurt all she wanted to do was go home and fall asleep with matthew.

matthew on the phone: "dose your mom need anything else before i leave the store? he asked after being there for the 4th time.

y/n: "i don't think so" she told him.

your mom has a lot of  health problems and it's always you that has to help her but now you have a husband matthew to help you and you are so thankful.

y/n: "mom matthew's on his way back are you feeling any better?" you ask her.

y/n's mom: "oh yes i am feeling much better you can go home tonight if you want to"

y/n thinking: "YES I WANT TO GO HOME!!!"

y/n: "oh mom i'm not leaving till you are better" you told her.

matthew: "i'm back where are you baby?" he asked.

y/n: "i'm in the living room honey"

matthew came in holding three bags from walmart handing you two of them and keeping one of them.

matthew: "this go's home with us" he told you.

y/n: "ok" she smiled.

you still have on the same out fit you had on when you got there.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

and this is matthew's out fit for the past 27 hours.

so cute but i still feel bad for him we both want to go home i told matthew he could go home but he want's to stay with me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

so cute but i still feel bad for him we both want to go home i told matthew he could go home but he want's to stay with me.

y/n's mom: "y/n really i am feeling so much better you take you gorgeous husband home" she told me.

y/n: "are you sure mom?" you asked her.

y/n's mom: "yes i'm sure if i need anything i will call you"

y/n: "ok..."

matthew: " i'll pack up the car y/n" he told you.

when you left matthew carried you to the car because you where so tired.

on the way home you fell asleep when you got home matthew woke you up with a kiss "y/n where home he said softly. 

y/n: "oh ok" you didn't even know you fell asleep.

matthew walked around the car picked you up and carried you in to the house once you two where inside he put you down on the sofa "let me take care of you" he said softly then kissed you.

y/n: "mmm ok" she smiled at him.

he went up to the bathroom and drew you a bath with the soaps he bough for you  (that's what was in the forth bag)  when the bath was made he came down and picked you up and carried you up to your nice warm bath he made just for you he undressed you and put you in the tub "here you go baby does that feel good?" he asked you.

y/n: "yes it feels good thank you matthew i love you so much" she said with her eyes closed enjoying the warm water matthew started rubbing her shoulders and neck. 

matthew: "i love you to y/n your such a good person your mom is so lucky to have you and so am i" he said then kissed your neck.

after your bath matthew dressed you in a gray nightgown and put a light blue p'j sat on himself.

putting you under the covers "here you go baby" then got in with you wrapped his arms around you.

matthew sighing: "are you comfy baby?" he asked with love in his voice.

y/n: "yes i'm comfy are you?" she asked.

matthew: "yes i am y/n" kissed her "good night y/n i love you" few mins later you where both asleep.

so cute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

so cute.