let me make it better baby.

i am feeling down so i am writing this to help me i am writing about how i wish i could feel better.

i was feeling down remembering some of the mean things my dad has said to me over the years, i have been married to matthew for 9 years and he is a wonderful husband i am so lucky i start thinking about how much pain my dad had put me through over the time i lived with my parents siting on the bathroom floor crying still wrapped in my towel i had gotten out of the shower sometime ago and matthew will start to wonder what happened to me and start to worry as i thought that i hear matthew walking to the bathroom door.

matthew: "baby are you ok in there? i heard to water go off a long time ago"

i was still crying sobbing was more like it.

y/n: "no matthew i'm not ok"

the door fly's open and matthew looks so upset: "y/n what's wrong?" he see's me crying on the floor his eyes are so big and filled with so much worry.

y/n: "i was taking a shower and i was fine then i started remembering all of the mean things my dad had said to me and i can't stop crying now"

matthew: "oh baby here let me make it better baby" he says then picks you up off of the cold hard bathroom floor and carries you to the bedroom and lays you on the bed kisses you and tells you "stay here i am going to get something for you to wear ok?"

he go's and get a gublerland t-shirt with rumple buttercup on it and puts it on you then kisses you again then pulls the covers over you body "i am coming right back" he walks out of the room and comes back with 2 bottles of water and for dvds he was already in his pj's purple button up shirt and matching pants he gets in bed next to you and pulls you close to him and wraps his loving arms around you "ok i have 4 movies ( movies that make you feel better here) i know they always help you feel better" he tells you and kisses you again and you love it.

y/n: "thank you matthew i'm sorry you have to take care of and deal with me all the time"

matthew: "oh y/n your my wife and i love you with all my heart i take care of you because i love you and you need me i love you y/n i love you so much please know that i love you now and forever" he tells you that kisses you.

y/n: "i love you to matthew so, so much"

matthew: "i don't like seeing you hurting and i want to make you happy"

y/n: "you make me happy everyday matthew" you whisper the matthew part.

matthew: "and you make me happy baby now would you like to watch a movie?"

y/n: "yes" 

matthew: "ok we will start with (your favorite movie) and i will hold you the whole time ok baby?"

y/n: "i would love that"

and he did you fell asleep to the sound of matthews heart beat knowing he loved you as much as you loved him and he would always take the pain away.

he just looks so sweet here he looks like he would do anything to make you happy and kiss away the tears oh how i wish he would kiss my tears away

thank you for reading i just needed to feel better this helped i hope you liked it please leave comments thank you.