Chapter 26: Albert Wesker's Death

En başından başla

Sheva: "Wait, Chris. You know him?"

Chris: "Yeah, he's my old friend...(Y/N), what are you doing here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I came here to kill Wesker same like you. But I suggest I'm the one who can finished him. So who's the lady with you?" He asked Chris.

Chris: "She's my partner...Her name is Sheva Almor" He told (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's nice beautiful name you got there, missy." He said to her.

Sheva blushed so hard and also Wesker who standing up right now that he got his pissed face for now readying to kill Chris, and Sheva but (Y/N) was standing to faced at Wesker. 

(Y/N): "You two should get going...Leave Wesker to me...I'm gonna kill this sack of shit right here by myself." He said to them.

(Y/N) look back at them and nodded at his head and they do the same thing too. Chris, and Sheva were taking parachute out but Wesker trying to grabbed them but a hand who grabbed Wesker judo flip at him slam him down on the ground.

Wesker tries to get up and trying to grabbed him but (Y/N) was strongest who gonna defeated at him. Wesker shocked for what he saw his hands straining by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're strong...but not strong enough." He told Wesker and then (Y/N) just beating the shit out of Albert Wesker by himself.

(Y/N) kicked him in rouge kick at him in the face fly into the wall and now he fall down on the ground till he get up but got knee in the face by (Y/N). Using his punches many fists hitting at Wesker's face all over time that he got roundhouse kicked by (Y/N). Then the plane is coming down now (Y/N) with Chris, and Sheva stepped out of the plane, and it fall down into exploding up.

When (Y/N) was landing on the rock with Lava so three both of them are in Volcano, also the pieces of metal from plane was dropped until Wesker is still alive he using his virus absorbed the metal thing to transformed his arms become tentacles with metal.

Wesker: "This isn't over yet, Chris. I'm gonna kill you both."

(Y/N): "Bitch, please. You will be dead any second for now."

(Y/N) was coming straight toward at Wesker right away when he did that was between the monster fighting at different monster and (Y/N) was got his red eyes glowing up right away and make him look at Wesker with an evilly smirk on his face