Ch 11: Somehow, our actor seems to lack a bit of attitude

[PANtalk] I'm the younger brother of the deceased manager of Yu Yeon-seo. The article is not true. (Verified)

I'm borrowing a colleague's ID because it seems excessive to receive excessive criticism for something that is not true. Please understand, even though it's not well-organized.

First of all, I want to confirm that I am the younger brother of the deceased manager. (Photo attached) Due to privacy issues, if there are more than ten confirmation comments, I will delete them.

It is true that Yu Yeon-seo visited our house after being discharged.

To cut to the chase, yes, our family received consolation money from Yu Yeon-seo. However, unlike the article, we never heard anything like "Use the consolation money as you wish, whether it's for a foreign car or tuition," or "Use it as insurance money for the manager" or "As payment for my brother's life."

I cannot specify the exact amount of the consolation money, but we received a significant amount, like winning the lottery. Who gives this much as compensation for a manager's family, especially when it's not even an insurance company, but just a manager who worked for just over two months?

Although our parents tried to refuse, Yu Yeon-seo insisted, saying it would be more comforting this way. He promptly deposited the money into our bank account, even handling the tax matters, and left immediately.

Our family has never responded to interview requests from reporters. However, someone who claimed to be Yu Yeon-seo's agent once entered our house and asked what the person had said. It seems that person might be the journalist who wrote the article or the one who provided the information.

Both our parents and I feel that Yu Yeon-seo is different from the rumors. He was polite and courteous to my parents.

We have managed to contain our emotions regarding my brother. We hope that there will be no more mentions of false information in the future.

Kim Jong-seo's post moved to the Best Board within 5 minutes.

Initially, the first reaction in the comments was a debate between whether it was manipulated or not. However, even if you took out the verification photo, it was identical to the deceased manager, making it challenging to deny.

Despite the denial of facts, with verified photos, there were accusations that it was the younger brother impersonating. Some even speculated that they received money from the JS Group, questioning why they had been silent despite receiving so much money.

Is this post real?

Upload it first.

Love Letter, the fan club of Yu Yeon-seo, spread the post everywhere.

No wonder our actor has a bit less attitude. It's strange that he crossed the line this time.

To be honest, I almost crossed the line. Should I go into the fan cafe?

└ Go in.

└ Ridiculing the family was too much. Anyway, it's a relief that it's not true.

If it's as much as winning the lottery, did she give about 1 billion? Considering it's our actor, it's modest. Still, it's quite a large consolation money for a manager who worked for less than half a year.

└ True. However, it's still a huge amount for a consolation payment for a manager.

Our polite and courteous actor doesn't fit inㅋㅋㅋ

When the post went up on various communities, receiving hundreds of comments, it became a hot topic. The journalist seized this opportunity and wrote an article.