Playtime (1)

"Hello gorgeous!" I smiled at my coworkers.

"Why are you so cheerful at 3:30 am?" JJ complained.

"I'm hyped up on tequila and coffee." I said, holding out the coffee carriers with orders for the entire team.

"God, I knew I loved you." Derek said as he walked by.

"You need to open your eyes to grab your coffee, Emily." I told my friend.

"I hate you." she grumbled but grabbed the cup.

"You're a God send." David Rossi smiled, grabbing his cup.

"Thank you, Carina." Aaron Hotchner, our boss, said.

"Reid ..."

"You're the best." he smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" Derek asked after inhaling ¼ of his cup.

"Alcohol and caffeine." I smiled, making him wink at me.

"Ah ..."

"Are you okay to be on the case?" Hotch asked me.

"I'm fine. I was clubbing, but as soon as I got the call, I stopped to get food and Gatorades, took some Tylenol, and had a coffee. This is my second one." I replied, holding up my cup.

"I really hate you." Emily said, sipping her coffee.

"When we get back, we can go out." I told her.

"Hopefully without getting called in." JJ said.

"Yeah, we can hope." Emily sighed.

I am a member of the Behavioral Analysis Unit at the FBI, and our team is uncharacteristically good-looking. Derek Morgan is the 'he knows he's good-looking heartthrob', Spencer Reid is our nerdy sexy, David Rossi gives hot Italian sugar daddy, and Aaron Hotchner gives off strong, dom vibes. Now for my girlies; JJ is my blonde boss babe, understated sexy, MILF, Penelope is my rainbow, unicorn, all things shiny and glittery goddess, then you have Emily Prentiss. The woman has starred in more than her fair share of my sexy dreams. Brunette super sexy without even trying, badass, strong, doesn't take shit from anyone kind of woman, and she's bilingual. To top it all off, both Emily and JJ carry and know how to maneuver guns. Come on now! I was doomed from the start. There has been the occasional dream with Derek and Emily, and those were fun, the cold shower afterward was not. Too bad Emily is as straight as can be. Now, Derek, there's some fun to be had there.

"Alright, my lovelies, you are heading to Norman, Oklahoma." Penelope said.

The case was difficult, as it always is when there are children involved. By the time we finished and managed to bring the unsub in for arrest, we were all ready to get away.

We got to the office and finished our reports in record time. All of us went home to get ready within the hour. I dressed in a black, off-the-shoulder, long-sleeve, body-hugging dress with a black choker and black high heels—soft and smokey makeup with my hair in long, thick waves. As is normal, I got to the club before everyone else, so I had two shots while waiting and grabbed a table for us. Clubbing with the team isn't my normal, but they want to go out, and I'm not gonna say no.

"Look at you!" Derek said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Stunning!"

"Thanks, handsome. You don't look too bad yourself." I replied.

And he doesn't, Derek Morgan is a delicious-looking man, and he knows it.

"Thank you, I've gotta do my best to keep up with you and the other beautiful ladies I work with."

Criminal Minds One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें