Switch

"Girls, it's time." I called out to the dancers.

"You opening early tonight?" my assistant asked.

"No, Alice, it's 8:45 already." I smiled.

"How did that happen?" she asked, running around.

I own and run a Burlesque club in Richmond, VA. In addition, there's a bit more to my club, a little extra. That pays for my high-end club maintenance. Pleasant opens around 5pm daily but the burlesque shows start at 9pm. Certain men have their favorite dancers and are always here for them. I know my public ... know my clients. It's entertaining to say the least.

About an hour after the show started, everything was going great so far. We have a few new clients and I like to watch out. There is very handy security but I like to watch out for my girls myself.

"Boss, someone here wants to talk to you." My assistant said from behind me.

"Not now, Alice, we've got Sasha coming on in ..."

"Tully." I heard, making me turn around slowly.

Three men stood there in suits, serious looks on their faces and Alice looked to be in just a little fear. An older gentleman with salt and pepper hair, another man with a particularly serious look on his face, and the third the youngest, dark skin, fills out his suit very well. Three good-looking men, all in all, only one of them is familiar to me.

Reading people made me good at my job. It is - well was my job, ah, technically still is for the safety of my reputation and my club. It turned into a great quality to have, being able to look at someone and read them. Read their wants and desires, listen between the lines to know what they need, and make sure I know how to deliver that. Or that I can find who can deliver that.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I need ... we need to talk to you." the older gentleman said.

"Damn it, I have a business to run." I sighed.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important." he insisted.

"Alice, make sure Sasha gets out here at least five minutes before her set. Joe has to clean the stage after Marissa and ..."

"I've got it boss, go handle ... this." She said, quickly stepping away from them.

"Gentlemen, follow me." I sighed.

I could feel their eyes on me and I enjoy the power that gives me. For tonight, I'm wearing blue lace lingerie as a top, trim black pants, with a black blazer, and black high heels. I am trying to think about what could have these men here, what can the FBI possibly want with me?

I closed the door behind the three men after going into my office and walked over to the older gentleman to hug him. The other two just looked on in a bit of shock. I just smiled as his arms circled around me and I inhaled his scent, whiskey and cigar smoke, something uniquely David Rossi.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"I wasn't lying when I said I need to talk to you." he said.

"Sit down, all of you." I told them, hopping onto my desk.

"Tully, I ... we need your help. Gentleman, this is Melissa Tullivan, owner of Pleasure. Mel, this is Aaron Hotchner and Derek Morgan." David said.

"I've heard a lot about you." I smiled, shaking their hands.

"I wish I could say the same." Derek said.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm not quite sure, we just followed Dave." Aaron said.

I looked up at David and he smiled at me, nodding his head. His signal.