Sharing is Caring - Part 1

"Good job, everyone." Aaron said as we walked back into the office.

"I'm exhausted." I complained, leaning onto Spencer's shoulder.

"Then go home, you can do your paperwork tomorrow." he said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"No, it's fine. You go home, I'm gonna start my report and try to get at least half of it done." I said, yawning.

"Come on, Cat, you can do it tomorrow." Tara said.

"Nah, it's fine. You guys go home." I insisted.

"I'm gonna stay, I want to start too." Luke said.

"Of course, you do." Tara smiled.

"Don't you wanna check on Roxy?" I asked, nudging his shoulder as we walked in the opposite direction of our team members.

"It's late and she's at Jessa's house anyway, too late for me to pick her up." he said, sitting at his desk in front of me.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Coffee. You know, you should ask Hotch if he wants some. He'll be just as long or longer than we will."

"You're right, I'll just make it and take it to him. We've had long nights like this before."

After doctoring everyone's coffee to their tastes, I took Luke's first.

"How'd you know?" he asked, looking up at me.

"I pay attention." I smiled, looking at his lips and then at his eyes.

"I see." he smirked, the tips of his ears blushing a little red. "Thanks."

"No problem."

I walked into Aaron's office, shutting the door behind me. He was sitting in front of his desk, leaning back in his seat, his head back and eyes closed.

"I smell caffeine." he groaned.

"Yeah, I made coffee."

"Who stayed?" He asked, lifting his head to look at me.

"Me and Luke."

"Ah, my night owls." he chuckled.

I placed his cup on his desk and smiled when he held his hand out to me. Smiling again I walked over to him and straddled his thighs, pressing my lips to his. His hands went straight to my ass and squeezed tightly.

"You don't know just how much I want to bend you over this desk and make you scream my name until you lose your voice." he growled, kissing my neck.

"Hmm ... Aaron, do it." I smirked, grinding against his noticeable bulge.

"If only, I don't need anyone here to know how you sound when you come." he said, his hands cupping my cheeks.

"You going home tonight or to my place?" I asked, kissing his neck.

"Going home, I've got Jack tomorrow." he sighed, leaning back again.

"Mmm ... I love this cologne on you." I moaned softly.

"I know, it's the only reason I use it." he smirked.

"Good, don't stop. I should go." I said, moving back up to kiss his lips.

"Yeah, you should." he agreed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Aaron, let go." I whispered.

"I don't want to."

"If Luke wasn't out there, I wouldn't even bother. But we have appearances to maintain."

"He likes you." he said, smiling.