"Actually nothing."

"And can you explain why you teased Theodore in that way yesterday?" 

"Usual." Draco shrugged, "I like teasing, you should know that."

"Did you have to do it by involving Jo?"

"How could I hit him if not by his softest spot?" He grinned.

Blaise gloomy chuckled, "You're so cruel, man. Let me say it." His head shook.

"That's my best." Draco said with superiority. 

__

"Hello." A slight and female voice with a particular accent caught Draco's attention as he was studying, being seated on the grass while Josephine was painting next to him. His gaze lifted up and saw a blonde-haired and brown-eyed Beauxbatons girl in front of him, looking at him from above.

"Hello to you." Draco said with a smirk as he stood up to shake her hand, "Draco Malfoy."

"Adéle Budois, nice to meet you, Draco." She smiled with bright eyes.

Josephine turned back to them, but when she realized that a new person was with them, her head slightly rotated to see a beautiful girl and Draco looking sensually at each other. A little smile grew on her lips as she turned back again, letting them speak.

"What can I do for you?" Draco peered over her from head to toe.

"I only wanted to ask you if you wished to walk me somwhere to talk..." She looked around until her eyes landed on Josephine, with her back turned to them, "...in peace." Adéle finished the sentence with a disdained grimace.

Draco suddenly remembered that Josephine was there and, since he was a polite boy, he introduced her, "Of course-" Adèle's attention returned to him as he winked, "Jòsephine?" She spinned, "Can I leave you alone while I go for a walk with this beautiful lady?" He asked, tilting his head towards the french girl.

"Of course you can." She winked and naughtily smiled, "Have fun."

Adéle was ready to threateningly glance at Josephine, but as soon as Draco nodded for her to walk, her features bursted into a repulsed face, "God, what's wrong with your face?" She spoke loud, "Did you fall in the mud?"

"Excuse me, what?" Josephine asked, her jaws furiously clenched.

"You should take a shower, dear, you're dirty." She kept mocking her due to the freckles, "Don't you agree, Draco?" She looked at him.

But he didn't agree at all, "What are you saying?" He snarled, his furrowed forehead and irritated tone.

"I'm saying that your friend doesn't know what soap is." Adéle''s finger pointed Josephine, "She's filfthy, look at her!"

"Watch your mouth-" Draco decided to take control of the situation, until he was interrupted by an unexpected and rapid action.

"What did you just said, Pepé Le Pew?" Josephine approached to the french girl, and now they were face to face.

"What did you call me?" Adéle pushed her, causing her to back away, "Stay away from me, you filfthy. The only one stinking here is you." She chuckled as she gazed at Draco, thinking he was laughing along with her.

Instead, Draco was staring at her - anger fumed from his eyes and, the moment he was about to speak, Josephine threw her body on her and repeatedly pushed her, "Who fucking do you think you are?" She boiled right in front of her, and grabbed her from the hair to knock her down.

In a second, the two girls were sorrounded by students watching the scene of Josephine pulling Adéle's blonde hair as she squirmed to get her off her body.