It's two red lines. He whispered looking at me being puzzled not able to understand what's the meaning of it. 

I'm pregnant. Hearing me his eyes bulge out of his socket and he went I'm shocked  zone not able to answe anything. Seeing him shocked I nudge him and bring him back on the earth.

That's mean we are going to be mommy and daddy.   He says  looking at me with wide eyes.   I giggle and nods kissing his Cheeks. 

Khushi I squeal after two minutes of silence and pulled me into the hug making him chuckle.

I can't tell you how much Happy I'm.  I was waiting for the news from so long.  I literally had dreamt about our child.  He expresses placing many kisses to my head making  my heart flutter.  

What about Ridhima and her child. I said breaking apart having serious face. 

What about her. There's nothing about her. My first priority is you. No matter what happens. I will always choose you. So stop thinking About others. He says caressing my face  with his large hands. 

Arnav you go to her every other day.
Why don't  you  tell me who is she.  I don't want to put our child's future in danger because of this  secret. Just tell me who's she  if she is not your  girlfriend.  I sobs keeping my hands on his forearms feeling helpless.

Arnav exhale  the long breath and nods his head.

Fine.   She is not girlfriend. She is nothing to me. I've no relationship with her expect she was girlfriend of my twin brother Aarav. Who died in car accident.  Before  his  week of his death only they had got to know that she is carrying his child. But before they could Cherish the moment" he died leaving her behind alone. Their relationship wasn't accepted by the family. They never liked ridhima.  I don't know for what reason. That's  Why he had left the house long  time ago. Bhr when he died. Mom started feeling  guilty for abounding him. So I requested me to take care of her. But I didn't know that it will last so long.  I never expected her to recognise me as her  boyfriend. She thinks I'm Aarav.  I'm her boyfriend.  But I'm reality I'm not. And whenever I try to tell her. Mom stops me and say I shouldn't disclose infront of her like that as if I did then she will lose thr last sign on her son.

So that's mean your mom is pressurising you to be with her.   I asked looking at him shockingly. Arnav nods his head.

I swear this is the only truth which I was hiding from you.  Nothing more than that.

But arnav she has started expecting so much from you.  All The times she calls you and behave like you belong to her. You have to tell her arnav. You shouldn't hide her like that. It's not good for her and for us.   I says
Keeping hand on his  face being tensed seeing him hiding the truth like that. 

I will tell her as she will deliver the child.  I promise khushi.  But right now I don't wanna do it. If I did then it can be harmful for her.    He says being frustrated with all this.

What about us ??, i says being tried  seeing him keeping ridhima ahead than his child and wife. M

I'll take care of you.  Don't worry. I would never let anyone harm you. Did you Understand. Nothing will happen.

Bht  arnav I ... I try to argue but he didn't let me and kept  finger on my lips.

No more arguments. Riggs now I don't want you to think anything except our child.  I want both of you safety. Did you understand. I sighs Tiredly and Nods my head.

Fine I rolled my eyes and left from there leaving him behind.  

In evening

Here have this.    He filled my plate and asked me to eat it.  He specifically keeping eye on me if I'm eating or not. 

I'm Not feeling to eat it arnav. Please  keep it aside.  I pout seeing him pressuring me to eat  fish without my will.  

No khushi. It's good for your health.  You shouldn't say no for anything.  Saying this he itself broke the piece for bread and fish and feed me with his hands.  Seeing  us behaving so odd all family is looking at us like they saw aliens. 

Arnav I think she can eat with her own hands. You don't need to do all this. Grandma says
Having  smile on her face.

No grandma  you don't know her. She don't take care of herself. That's  why I'm  feeding her. Khushi eat.  He glares me eying towards food. I groan and started eating  With slow bites. 

Arnav you are  pampering  her so much I don't think so any msn of this house have done something like
This for someone.  She  sneers having bitterness in her tone.  

If they didn't do it. Then it's not my problem. But I will do for my wife. And I guess no One  Should have problem with that.  He says looking at everyone sternly.

Arnav it's ok.  I whisper holding his hand under the table stopping  him to argue with his family. 

Arnav is right.  He can pamper his wife however he wants. No one should have problem with that. Moreover it's Nice to see someone care about his partner. Grandma says caressing arnav's hand who smiles  looking at me. 

Anyways carry on with your dinner.  Grandma saud pointing towards the foods. All nods and got busy in their meal

At night

Arnav  i calls his name  keeping head on his chest snuggling with him.

Yes baby. He says softly kissing my forehead.

Are you going to tell your mom about my pregnancy.  Hearing me he stays silent for some seconds and then speak.

No we are not going to tell her. Neither anyone else.  And I would suggest you to not do as well. 
It's not good for the baby and you.  I want you both safe and sound. There shouldn't be any problem. Hearing him I understood why he is saying this and decided to follow him instead telling someone about it.

Ok as you say. I caresses his face and peck his cheek.

I just can't wait to hold my child in my hands khushi.  I can't tell you how much happy after learning about him.

Me too.  I can't wait either to hold our baby. He
Didn't say anything but the way he squeezed me and kissed my forehead it's shows how much he loves me

Arshi_fan_204