Nick Leister Outfit

Nick Leister Outfit

Sim 2(smirk) _ In car race underground. (Listening it Nick and karan had smirk it even scared anna and ahana)
Aabir_yeah we know your brother is always in illegal which we not involved in it.
Sim 1_Fine let us go for a date ahana.
Ahana(stammering) _I don't want to come.
Karan(side hug her) _I think you got your fucking answer from her.
Sim 1_I know how to make her to come with me. (He was about to touch ahana hand karan came in middle and push him)
Karan(shout) _Will not you understand She is mine and she is my girlfriend and she is already committed with me so fucking stay away from you. Got it? (He said dangerous Even others got scared of it sim 2 take sim 1 from there. Others was shocked listening to karan words)
Sara_It's mean karan bhai and ahana love each other? (Then only karan realised his words and looking Nick, anna and finally ahana who was looking down)
Karan_I mean...I...
Aanya_Seeing your stammering self we got to know.

Aanya Dhruv vedant outfit

Ayaan_Then ahana is my bhabhi.
Aabir_Finally I am really happy for you bro.
Riva_Atleast you would say us before anyways I am happy for both of you.
Rudra_Finally in our group everyone is committed.
Sara_Even though we got new two couples. (After listening them karan was shocked)
Karan_But I thought you guys may be angry with us?
Ayaan_come on bro we was but not now!
Riva_We know ahana is a perfect choice for you.
Aabir_even guys I am excited to know about your stories.
Ahana_Come down we will say you guys before that we need to say something.
Rudra_Is anything seriously?
Nick_Alot!
Sara_Plz say us clearly.